Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Speculation: What has hapened here?
1 2 3
@MulberryScroll
Which event? The BOTE or the Wavecrest Saturnalia?
@MulberryScroll
Which event? The BOTE or the Wavecrest Saturnalia?
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
@buggy101 - Bounty of the Elements, yeah. [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2018-03-15 16:03:53" ] We're glad you've all been enjoying the lore! There aren't any additional stories as part of Bounty of the Elements (this weekend is all about welcoming new friends and old friends to the fold), but you can be sure that we're hard at work on some cool things and the continuation of Flight Rising's evolving story... Stay tuned! [/quote] [url]http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2396570/3[/url] From this thread in specific.
@buggy101 - Bounty of the Elements, yeah.
Xhaztol wrote on 2018-03-15 16:03:53:
We're glad you've all been enjoying the lore! There aren't any additional stories as part of Bounty of the Elements (this weekend is all about welcoming new friends and old friends to the fold), but you can be sure that we're hard at work on some cool things and the continuation of Flight Rising's evolving story...

Stay tuned!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2396570/3

From this thread in specific.
QYzhmAi.png
[quote name="Amphithere" date="2018-04-22 14:20:06" ] Look at the image url: [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/whar_he_go.jpg[/img] http://flightrising.com/dropbox/whar_he_go.jpg http://flightrising.com/dropbox/[b]whar_he_go[/b].jpg WHAR HE GO?! [/quote] oml i knew people were saying that but i never realized that 'whar he go' was [i]from the actual image url[/i]
Amphithere wrote on 2018-04-22 14:20:06:
oml i knew people were saying that but i never realized that 'whar he go' was from the actual image url
bbc193bd8a2a3ee420bc1f2454804edf.jpg
@MulberryScroll
When does BOTE end?
@MulberryScroll
When does BOTE end?
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
@buggy101 - It already has, Bounty of the Elements was a little boost on XP and whatnot during the week open registration started. The event ended but the lore reason behind it is what caused the stories, as well as Tidelord's disappearance.
@buggy101 - It already has, Bounty of the Elements was a little boost on XP and whatnot during the week open registration started. The event ended but the lore reason behind it is what caused the stories, as well as Tidelord's disappearance.
QYzhmAi.png
[quote name="buggy101" date="2018-04-22 18:24:33" ] And meanwhile, Winddad's just like, "Yay, adventure." [/quote] Go home dad, you're drunk.
buggy101 wrote on 2018-04-22 18:24:33:
And meanwhile, Winddad's just like, "Yay, adventure."
Go home dad, you're drunk.
I have no idea what the heck's going to happen, but it's bound to be big.
I have no idea what the heck's going to happen, but it's bound to be big.
My money is in a fourth age starting *finger guns*
My money is in a fourth age starting *finger guns*
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
*places on tinfoil hat*

aaaaaAAAAAAAAA
*places on tinfoil hat*

aaaaaAAAAAAAAA
she/he/they | fr + 3
My theory at the bottom if you are looking for more ideas.

@clw23

If you read the BOTE stories than a lot of this correlates.

The sick Druid is the druid from the story (she went mentally insane due to a crazy poison which most of us can guess was set up by the plague ambassador). Sent to guard The Seed.

Plaguebringer is making a comment on how The Seed was planted into their territory (the scar on their land) and cost the lives of many of the dragons (scars are earned by those who survive) who fought against the ravenous growth.

LameFlamecaller is mentioning the revolution going on in the heart of her territory (my children threaten to tear each other apart). Also the volcano, because of the BOTE Elemental increase, has grown powerful and harder to contain (even as I struggle to keep the heart of Sornieth from overflowing).

Icewarden is speaking of the Gaoler's and the prision featured in the story ( If you could only see the horrors I've kept locked away)

Lightweaver is mentioning the vicious emperor now savaging the radiant territories (I see it in my heart... Imperials were a mistake...)

I don't believe the Emperor had anything to do with this since it had just recently formed and in Light's territory. I do have some speculation though.

I believe the shade has returned. In shadow's there is a clan cult that worships a pool of complete darkness. Even shadow know they need light to survive. This shade, they had to feed it. The Shade feasts upon anything. Earthshaker mentions that something stirs in the darkness. I have a feeling that their are small portion of The Shade in each territory ( I believe this was confirmed, can't find the thread ) and we have ignored them for too long. At the deepest depths of the sea where The Tidelord slumbers, a beast of pure darkness grew. It grew until it was big enough to strike down a god. This is what we should truly be fearing.

I think we now know Whar he went.
My theory at the bottom if you are looking for more ideas.

@clw23

If you read the BOTE stories than a lot of this correlates.

The sick Druid is the druid from the story (she went mentally insane due to a crazy poison which most of us can guess was set up by the plague ambassador). Sent to guard The Seed.

Plaguebringer is making a comment on how The Seed was planted into their territory (the scar on their land) and cost the lives of many of the dragons (scars are earned by those who survive) who fought against the ravenous growth.

LameFlamecaller is mentioning the revolution going on in the heart of her territory (my children threaten to tear each other apart). Also the volcano, because of the BOTE Elemental increase, has grown powerful and harder to contain (even as I struggle to keep the heart of Sornieth from overflowing).

Icewarden is speaking of the Gaoler's and the prision featured in the story ( If you could only see the horrors I've kept locked away)

Lightweaver is mentioning the vicious emperor now savaging the radiant territories (I see it in my heart... Imperials were a mistake...)

I don't believe the Emperor had anything to do with this since it had just recently formed and in Light's territory. I do have some speculation though.

I believe the shade has returned. In shadow's there is a clan cult that worships a pool of complete darkness. Even shadow know they need light to survive. This shade, they had to feed it. The Shade feasts upon anything. Earthshaker mentions that something stirs in the darkness. I have a feeling that their are small portion of The Shade in each territory ( I believe this was confirmed, can't find the thread ) and we have ignored them for too long. At the deepest depths of the sea where The Tidelord slumbers, a beast of pure darkness grew. It grew until it was big enough to strike down a god. This is what we should truly be fearing.

I think we now know Whar he went.
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
1 2 3