Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anyone Else Terrified about Tomorrow?
1 2 3 4 5
I am ridiculously excited, I love big site-wide events and this is the biggest I've ever seen. By pure coincidence, I have the day off work, so I CAN BE ON WHEN IT GOES LIVE! I'm never on when stuff goes live!
I am ridiculously excited, I love big site-wide events and this is the biggest I've ever seen. By pure coincidence, I have the day off work, so I CAN BE ON WHEN IT GOES LIVE! I'm never on when stuff goes live!
0lSM1SJ.pngnnJGoJp.png
We're glad you've all been enjoying the lore! There aren't any additional stories as part of Bounty of the Elements (this weekend is all about welcoming new friends and old friends to the fold), but you can be sure that we're hard at work on some cool things and the continuation of Flight Rising's evolving story...

Stay tuned!
We're glad you've all been enjoying the lore! There aren't any additional stories as part of Bounty of the Elements (this weekend is all about welcoming new friends and old friends to the fold), but you can be sure that we're hard at work on some cool things and the continuation of Flight Rising's evolving story...

Stay tuned!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
I just came back after a mini hiatus and saw the updates and died a little inside.
It was kind of overwhelming, but I'm pretty hyped and scared!
I just came back after a mini hiatus and saw the updates and died a little inside.
It was kind of overwhelming, but I'm pretty hyped and scared!
gEhL9.gifbetpf.gifhTldo.gif
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2018-03-15 16:03:53" ] We're glad you've all been enjoying the lore! There aren't any additional stories as part of Bounty of the Elements (this weekend is all about welcoming new friends and old friends to the fold), but you can be sure that we're hard at work on some cool things and [b]the continuation of Flight Rising's evolving story[/b]... Stay tuned! [/quote] ooooooooh *tinfoil hat* [i]what if there's another big lore drop on the anniversary[/i]
Xhaztol wrote on 2018-03-15 16:03:53:

Stay tuned!
ooooooooh

*tinfoil hat* what if there's another big lore drop on the anniversary
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Terrified? Never... my inter lair has been getting ready for this moment.

Bring on the storm and rain.. we will survive!!
Terrified? Never... my inter lair has been getting ready for this moment.

Bring on the storm and rain.. we will survive!!
35326_s.gif
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2018-03-15 16:03:53" ] We're glad you've all been enjoying the lore! There aren't any additional stories as part of Bounty of the Elements (this weekend is all about welcoming new friends and old friends to the fold), but you can be sure that we're hard at work on some cool things and the continuation of Flight Rising's evolving story... Stay tuned! [/quote] But, but, we need answers! What happens with the emperor? What the heck have the gaolers been doing all these years? How does the blacksmith rebellion turn out? And most importantly [i]Is Splash alive!?

Stay tuned!
But, but, we need answers!

What happens with the emperor? What the heck have the gaolers been doing all these years? How does the blacksmith rebellion turn out?
And most importantly
Is Splash alive!?
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2018-03-15 16:03:53" ] We're glad you've all been enjoying the lore! There aren't any additional stories as part of Bounty of the Elements (this weekend is all about welcoming new friends and old friends to the fold), but you can be sure that we're hard at work on some cool things and the continuation of Flight Rising's evolving story... Stay tuned! [/quote] But... They can't just give us [s]an emperor running loose in Sornieth[/s] all of this chaos and not tie up all the ends in some way???

Stay tuned!
But... They can't just give us an emperor running loose in Sornieth all of this chaos and not tie up all the ends in some way???
[quote name="Marilill" date="2018-03-15 15:54:09" ] @Diznits Bunch of Imperials? Oh no..... [/quote] Shhhhh just let it happen It’s only 40+ imps It’s all under control, even if the entirety of Sornieth is basically on fire right now
Marilill wrote on 2018-03-15 15:54:09:
@Diznits

Bunch of Imperials?

Oh no.....
Shhhhh just let it happen
It’s only 40+ imps
It’s all under control, even if the entirety of Sornieth is basically on fire right now
aueklrj_by_diznits-d9phclb.png
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2018-03-15 16:03:53" ] We're glad you've all been enjoying the lore! There aren't any additional stories as part of Bounty of the Elements (this weekend is all about welcoming new friends and old friends to the fold), but you can be sure that we're hard at work on some cool things and the continuation of Flight Rising's evolving story... Stay tuned! [/quote] But but but BUT YOU CANT JUST DROP THE EMPEROR BOMB AND THEN LEAVE US WONDERING WHATS GOING ON!!!

Stay tuned!

But but but BUT YOU CANT JUST DROP THE EMPEROR BOMB AND THEN LEAVE US WONDERING WHATS GOING ON!!!
XriSV9h.gif
[quote name="CirqueDuBestial" date="2018-03-15 16:15:17" ] But... They can't just give us an emperor running loose in Sornieth... [/quote] Look I'm sure that everything will be perfectly fine ok
CirqueDuBestial wrote on 2018-03-15 16:15:17:
But... They can't just give us an emperor running loose in Sornieth...

Look I'm sure that everything will be perfectly fine ok
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
1 2 3 4 5