Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what is this?
1 2
I'm not sure if this is just what my computer is doing, but I clicked on it sends my to PixelSpiral's profile even if it's in the friends list. [center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/4b09/f/2018/111/0/0/weird_glitch_in_game_by_roleplayimages-dc9g0xm.png[/img][/center] What is going on I don't like this. [user=PixelSpiral] (PixelSpiral's profile)
I'm not sure if this is just what my computer is doing, but I clicked on it sends my to PixelSpiral's profile even if it's in the friends list.
weird_glitch_in_game_by_roleplayimages-dc9g0xm.png

What is going on I don't like this.

(PixelSpiral's profile)
HeTWB.gif TPCw6.gif
That is the best feature on the site. You can get friend zoned with yourself. Not once but twice.
That is the best feature on the site. You can get friend zoned with yourself. Not once but twice.
@Uvarovite psst, you might want to remove their username from the thread title, it might be seen as a callout.

also i've got it too. ;D go to your friend's page, enter your own username, and ~magical things~ will happen.
@Uvarovite psst, you might want to remove their username from the thread title, it might be seen as a callout.

also i've got it too. ;D go to your friend's page, enter your own username, and ~magical things~ will happen.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@Uvarovite
Check my friends list out ...
@Uvarovite
Check my friends list out ...
You can send friend requests to yourself. I did that too.
You can send friend requests to yourself. I did that too.
6zNcd7H.pngBazwLZ8.png6zNcd7H.pngtWH342p.png5gGbdPu.pngtWH342p.png
It's because you can friend yourself! If you look through my friends list you can see my example as well!
It's because you can friend yourself! If you look through my friends list you can see my example as well!
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
I thought you were gonna post a flipped male Spiral.
I thought you were gonna post a flipped male Spiral.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
wait till you see the last person on my friend list.
wait till you see the last person on my friend list.
Candies.gif
ahah I have two mes as friends too
ahah I have two mes as friends too
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
I didn't know any of this
I didn't know any of this
HeTWB.gif TPCw6.gif