Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what happened to eliminate prices
1 2 3
Yeah, I've been wondering why this happens. My theory atm is that it's just a sad, sad combination of 'everyone trains in the Mire' (which doesn't drop eliminates) and the BotE event essentially flooding the userbase with users who have yet to get their dragons to level 25.
Yeah, I've been wondering why this happens. My theory atm is that it's just a sad, sad combination of 'everyone trains in the Mire' (which doesn't drop eliminates) and the BotE event essentially flooding the userbase with users who have yet to get their dragons to level 25.
necbzO5.pngMpoIPJl.pngIV3xLn6.png9oWXBNn.pngHxJ7se6.pngXRLXA9U.pngJ3m9KOk.gif
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
I remember back when 275000t for an eliminate seemed like a lot. The price has more than doubled since then
I remember back when 275000t for an eliminate seemed like a lot. The price has more than doubled since then
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
Oh good another one of these threads.
Oh good another one of these threads.
[quote name="Turt1eDragon" date="2018-04-21 08:01:50" ] wait really?? I seem to remember them being 200 gems... Maybe I’m confusing them with some other battle stone. [/quote] Didn't rally briefly spike to that amount right before BOTE? I think I remember seeing a thread about it. That might be the one you're thinking of.
Turt1eDragon wrote on 2018-04-21 08:01:50:
wait really??

I seem to remember them being 200 gems...

Maybe I’m confusing them with some other battle stone.
Didn't rally briefly spike to that amount right before BOTE? I think I remember seeing a thread about it. That might be the one you're thinking of.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
i got mine for 200 gems and i thought THAT was expensive
i got mine for 200 gems and i thought THAT was expensive
KmEZCZd.pngi9LjYLg.pnguSYURGY.pngoaCEylk.pngk25i5Hw.pngj0GdNd1.png
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png pew fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png +2 hours FR time
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Feel Free to Ping or PM me
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Is actually a potato
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Proud ace

hCQ9nYU.gif
There was a drop in eliminate prices from ~480 000 T as what I saw as the standard price to just under 420 000 T just after Shadow's last festival. I had set 420 000 T or lower as my buy price and I was so excited...but in the grand scheme that's not really much of a drop.
There was a drop in eliminate prices from ~480 000 T as what I saw as the standard price to just under 420 000 T just after Shadow's last festival. I had set 420 000 T or lower as my buy price and I was so excited...but in the grand scheme that's not really much of a drop.
[quote name="GiantPandroid" date="2018-04-21 09:12:46" ] I remember back when 275000t for an eliminate seemed like a lot. The price has more than doubled since then [/quote] Good lord I sold an elim for 200kt around when bogs were released. And that was undercutting slightly cause I *really* wanted that 350kt gen 1 bog...
GiantPandroid wrote on 2018-04-21 09:12:46:

Good lord I sold an elim for 200kt around when bogs were released. And that was undercutting slightly cause I *really* wanted that 350kt gen 1 bog...
cbaa17a5a06daa6a78029fcf8763b4844dd0e1a6.png .
...he/him | FR+8
@Fire lairs - please let me know
if you hatch a mint/ruby/hunter
dragon! I have a mighty need.
....OjYCOIV.png
So glad I bought one when it was at 200...
So glad I bought one when it was at 200...
maGaaTX.png Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.
-Revelation 4: 8b
W1ufEjp.png
God. It kills me how expensive they are... feels kind of unbalanced to me, but I dunno. When I made my coli team, it was ambush and berserker that were the hell stones lmao. Eliminate wasn't even a thought to worry about
God. It kills me how expensive they are... feels kind of unbalanced to me, but I dunno. When I made my coli team, it was ambush and berserker that were the hell stones lmao. Eliminate wasn't even a thought to worry about
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
Honestly the Coli revamp raising the prices of eliminates makes perfect sense. One of the goals was to stop Botting, or at least slow it down.... and those botters sold their eliminates, lowering the overall price.

Eliminates are more rare now without that source. Rally's have jumped too.

But, maybe the Admins will use this to make eliminates either more common (or drop in the Mire and Crystal Pools when their revamps come around).

Hard to say
Honestly the Coli revamp raising the prices of eliminates makes perfect sense. One of the goals was to stop Botting, or at least slow it down.... and those botters sold their eliminates, lowering the overall price.

Eliminates are more rare now without that source. Rally's have jumped too.

But, maybe the Admins will use this to make eliminates either more common (or drop in the Mire and Crystal Pools when their revamps come around).

Hard to say
24g3RZs.png_________f6tJHhG.png9mNFxmr.pngik9FTzc.pngUeE49wQ.png_________24g3RZs.png
1 2 3