Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | keyboard or mouse controls?
1 2 3 4
Keyboard. It took me about an hour to get used to it but now it's just SO SO SO fast!

I still use the mouse to target specific enemies on groups of 4, though. It's really ahrd to tell which letter goes with which enemy on those.
Keyboard. It took me about an hour to get used to it but now it's just SO SO SO fast!

I still use the mouse to target specific enemies on groups of 4, though. It's really ahrd to tell which letter goes with which enemy on those.
OVI5Wp2.gif
mouse
mouse
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
I used to misclick all the time with the mouse. Keyboard took some adjustment, but now... [quote name="Frysa" date="2018-04-20 11:15:03" ] I can just n y o o m through the coli with keyboard [/quote] [s]Well, except for capcha, but my coli position is left hand on the keyboard, right hand on the mouse so it's not a major adjustment.[/s]
I used to misclick all the time with the mouse. Keyboard took some adjustment, but now...

Frysa wrote on 2018-04-20 11:15:03:
I can just n y o o m through the coli with keyboard

Well, except for capcha, but my coli position is left hand on the keyboard, right hand on the mouse so it's not a major adjustment.
He/She/They | FR +3
Neither! Fingers. :P
Neither! Fingers. :P
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

Keyboard. I switched as soon as it came out
Keyboard. I switched as soon as it came out
I liek dragons
I will have other stuff to put here later...
Hello :3
Keyboard. My wrists don't have to suffer anymore
Keyboard. My wrists don't have to suffer anymore
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
Mouse. I use a tablet and have no keyboard to use that
Mouse. I use a tablet and have no keyboard to use that
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
keyboard although itd be nice if they made it so you can go to another fight without using the mouse

keyboard although itd be nice if they made it so you can go to another fight without using the mouse

java/tira, he/him pronouns, aro trans dude. fr time +8.

[/color] i hoard crystals please send me some
keyboard for sure! but i wish you could use it to go to the next fight because using the mouse breaks the flow sometimes
keyboard for sure! but i wish you could use it to go to the next fight because using the mouse breaks the flow sometimes
Keyboard, mainly because it's faster to do so.
Keyboard, mainly because it's faster to do so.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
1 2 3 4