Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | keyboard or mouse controls?
1 2 3 4
I use mouse controls because it's easier for me, and because when I use keyboard controls, I always end up pressing the wrong button and doing something like using Eliminate on an enemy that hasn't been scratched yet. Besides, I don't go in the coli quite enough for mouse controls to hurt my hand.
I use mouse controls because it's easier for me, and because when I use keyboard controls, I always end up pressing the wrong button and doing something like using Eliminate on an enemy that hasn't been scratched yet. Besides, I don't go in the coli quite enough for mouse controls to hurt my hand.
i really like star wars ok
Keyboard. While the the drawing pencil and tablet worked well, keyboard controls are better for the Coliseum activity. Grinding is even faster now.
Keyboard. While the the drawing pencil and tablet worked well, keyboard controls are better for the Coliseum activity. Grinding is even faster now.
Keyboard. When there weren't, my wrist was suffering a lot because I would usually grind for more than one hour straight. Plus I'm used to work on the keyboard without looking at it, so I also go faster this way!
Keyboard. When there weren't, my wrist was suffering a lot because I would usually grind for more than one hour straight. Plus I'm used to work on the keyboard without looking at it, so I also go faster this way!
gxI7g1F.png
Been using the keyboard more because it's better on my wrist and it seems a little faster
Been using the keyboard more because it's better on my wrist and it seems a little faster
b475fdbf7abba9d7392a9af135ba67132dcc1c0f.gif

guy / +2 FRT / 25
forum pings on
Mouse. It's habit after all these years.
Mouse. It's habit after all these years.
OEbTfWA.pngQZBBtQI.png
I switch between the two. Sometimes the keyboard is easier, sometimes the mouse.
I switch between the two. Sometimes the keyboard is easier, sometimes the mouse.
pulvis et umbra sumus - We are dust and shadows
I can just n y o o m through the coli with keyboard
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
[quote name="Frysa" date="2018-04-20 11:15:03" ] I can just n y o o m through the coli with keyboard [/quote]
Frysa wrote on 2018-04-20 11:15:03:
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
keyboard all the hecking time
when it was in beta i think, i thought id just multitaslk using mouse and keyboard using mouse for more complex stuff
cut to me aeq asq aew asw aee ase repeatedly
(attack scratch enemy, attack elim enemy, repeat)
keyboard all the hecking time
when it was in beta i think, i thought id just multitaslk using mouse and keyboard using mouse for more complex stuff
cut to me aeq asq aew asw aee ase repeatedly
(attack scratch enemy, attack elim enemy, repeat)
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Keyboard, even though I'm still struggling to get used to the pattern lmao. It's easier for me~!
Keyboard, even though I'm still struggling to get used to the pattern lmao. It's easier for me~!
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
1 2 3 4