Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Does anyone actually buy gems?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

I spend about $20 on gems every few months. I can justify it as an entertainment expense, and I never eat out, aside from a rare pizza delivery once in awhile (once every 3 months or so). I don't have cable television or a landline, which saves a ton of money, so I spend it on here and on the MMORPG (Guild Wars 2) I also play.

I spend about $20 on gems every few months. I can justify it as an entertainment expense, and I never eat out, aside from a rare pizza delivery once in awhile (once every 3 months or so). I don't have cable television or a landline, which saves a ton of money, so I spend it on here and on the MMORPG (Guild Wars 2) I also play.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
only on two occasions, 50 and 100
only on two occasions, 50 and 100
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
I buy gems when I have extra money. Then I buy one gene for one of my dragons. Any extra gems is ether save it or spend it on apparel in the mp.
I buy gems when I have extra money. Then I buy one gene for one of my dragons. Any extra gems is ether save it or spend it on apparel in the mp.
S5A5nQt.png
"He he he... Crazy? Cicero?
He he he he! That's... madness..." ot3gL.gif
RyD5FgM.gif
In my 3+ years on this site I think I've spent at least $100 on gems in total on multiple separate occasions.
In my 3+ years on this site I think I've spent at least $100 on gems in total on multiple separate occasions.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
i've rarely bought gems here and there, usually in higher amounts to get more freebies. i dropped $200 during BotE thanks to the 10% bonus lmao
i've rarely bought gems here and there, usually in higher amounts to get more freebies. i dropped $200 during BotE thanks to the 10% bonus lmao
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
i've bought gems on several occasions, though never more than $20 at a time. if i have money to spare i'd gladly support the site in exchange for some pretty items and dragons <3
i've bought gems on several occasions, though never more than $20 at a time. if i have money to spare i'd gladly support the site in exchange for some pretty items and dragons <3
tumblr_inline_n7ei59fd7u1rg0g8s.gif
I buy $5 worth here and there. It's about what I'd spend on a latte, and I don't buy those as often as I used to, so I feel justified. Plus I'm really bad at getting them any other way and I have SO MANY GENEING PROJECTS.
I buy $5 worth here and there. It's about what I'd spend on a latte, and I don't buy those as often as I used to, so I feel justified. Plus I'm really bad at getting them any other way and I have SO MANY GENEING PROJECTS.
no one you look up to is better than you are
I tend to buy gems monthly - it's part of my entertainment budget, and the site 100% deserves the support. I almost treat it like a subscription fee - FR gives me hours upon hours of enjoyment, and it still ends up costing a lot less than that cable TV subscription I canceled last year.

I figure that as an adult, I have the freedom to decide what is and isn't worth my money. This site definitely is.
I tend to buy gems monthly - it's part of my entertainment budget, and the site 100% deserves the support. I almost treat it like a subscription fee - FR gives me hours upon hours of enjoyment, and it still ends up costing a lot less than that cable TV subscription I canceled last year.

I figure that as an adult, I have the freedom to decide what is and isn't worth my money. This site definitely is.
Exhausted and severely depressed.
[quote name="Isegard" date="2018-04-14 14:57:59" ] I kinda buy gems each month to fund my gen 1 obssession . Please send help before I sell my house just to gene up my dragons . [/quote] mood
Isegard wrote on 2018-04-14 14:57:59:
I kinda buy gems each month to fund my gen 1 obssession . Please send help before I sell my house just to gene up my dragons .
mood
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
I buy gems every few months. Usually $10, $15, or $25. I only do it when I'm close to reaching a goal and the gems will help me complete the goal. A few days ago I bought $15 and it got me the last bit of gems I needed to buy a Sunchaser.
I buy gems every few months. Usually $10, $15, or $25. I only do it when I'm close to reaching a goal and the gems will help me complete the goal. A few days ago I bought $15 and it got me the last bit of gems I needed to buy a Sunchaser.
YolDR6x.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12