Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Undel Stop Me
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57
@undel
Hey you got some memes over here.
@undel
Hey you got some memes over here.
I'm Tired
omg this is gorgeous
omg this is gorgeous
466w8yC.png
more please
more please
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@EndraPheonix
I don't see it. If anything it's too short. I've been hibernating for seven months so I guess I missed something.
@EndraPheonix
I don't see it. If anything it's too short. I've been hibernating for seven months so I guess I missed something.
G8BnFQL.gif
@Perytune here lemmee show ya [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=2&gender=1&tert=133&tertgene=13&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=9a92dcc879e469af967a9b739962e1d76f09c4df&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Look to the left of the faes head. You can see a line form the contour that's there. That's the neck Another good example: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=1&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=13832&xt=dressing.png[/img]
@Perytune here lemmee show ya

dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=2&gender=1&tert=133&tertgene=13&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=9a92dcc879e469af967a9b739962e1d76f09c4df&dummyext=prev.png

Look to the left of the faes head. You can see a line form the contour that's there. That's the neck

Another good example:

dummy?breed=1&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=13832&xt=dressing.png

~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
hey

@undel

you have a meme about you now
hey

@undel

you have a meme about you now
W1ufEjp.png
@Perytune The necks have become sort-of a running joke, because almost no one notices it at first
@Perytune The necks have become sort-of a running joke, because almost no one notices it at first
@EndraPheonix
Woah! I can never look at Faes the same way ever again. My life is ruined.
@EndraPheonix
G8BnFQL.gif
@Perytune

I just want to mention it to save or maybe ruin faes for you.
The males have the exact same length but the way the art is drawn makes it look like females are longer/neck looks a bit hidden.
@Perytune

I just want to mention it to save or maybe ruin faes for you.
The males have the exact same length but the way the art is drawn makes it look like females are longer/neck looks a bit hidden.
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
[quote name="Perytune" date="2018-03-29 10:14:10" ] EndraPheonix Woah! I can never look at Faes the same way ever again. My life is ruined. [/quote] I feel like i'm the only one to like their necks lol
Perytune wrote on 2018-03-29 10:14:10:
EndraPheonix
I feel like i'm the only one to like their necks lol
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57