Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Potato Flight
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 114 115
I can prob breed dusty and haven from my lair. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/355153/35515264_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/328926/32892557_350.png[/img]
I can prob breed dusty and haven from my lair.
35515264_350.png
32892557_350.png
Think of public education as a Democracy. I too hate when it snows in April.

gay ptide.

Somebody put the lesbian birdhouse in a tree! I'm GAY! I'm gay for the egg!
@ATOMICSHARKEATER HOW DARE YOU. POTATOES ARE MY THING.
@ATOMICSHARKEATER HOW DARE YOU. POTATOES ARE MY THING.
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
Its been so long since I last saw this thread! I shall say the pledge, so I may truly be part of the Potato Flight! I hereby pledge my allegiance to the mighty PotatoKeeper and their snoot of wonder. I, SerenityGale, solemnly swear to give praise to the PotatoKeeper as one of their honorable spuds and followers. I shall live, die, eat, and fight for their honor. I swear on my dignity and unholy being, to protect the domain of the PotatoKeeper. I promise to protect my Potato brethren, and my Potato honor. I hereby pledge my allegiance to the PotatoKeeper, wholeheartedly and true. All hail PotatoKeeper! To celebrate, I have designed my Potato Embassador based on the potato plant. Now to make him a reality... [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=162&bodygene=6&breed=9&element=1&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=24&winggene=3&wings=141&auth=2e298f53351454202bda72a7b84f41f006bd068b&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Its been so long since I last saw this thread! I shall say the pledge, so I may truly be part of the Potato Flight!

I hereby pledge my allegiance to the mighty PotatoKeeper and their snoot of wonder. I, SerenityGale, solemnly swear to give praise to the PotatoKeeper as one of their honorable spuds and followers. I shall live, die, eat, and fight for their honor. I swear on my dignity and unholy being, to protect the domain of the PotatoKeeper. I promise to protect my Potato brethren, and my Potato honor. I hereby pledge my allegiance to the PotatoKeeper, wholeheartedly and true. All hail PotatoKeeper!

To celebrate, I have designed my Potato Embassador based on the potato plant. Now to make him a reality...
dragon?age=1&body=162&bodygene=6&breed=9&element=1&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=24&winggene=3&wings=141&auth=2e298f53351454202bda72a7b84f41f006bd068b&dummyext=prev.png

_________________________The Goldenscale Lineage
__Henry.png
Beautiful! Welcome! [emoji=acorn size=2]
Beautiful! Welcome!

gay ptide.

[font=georgia]May I join this glorious place? I'm going to look for a dragon to my potato representative right now. ----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51747654] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/517477/51747654_350.png[/img] [/url] [font=georgia]Her name is Spud.
May I join this glorious place?
I'm going to look for a dragon to my potato representative right now.

51747654_350.png

Her name is Spud.
o0SRo53.gif EXALT ROW RESCUE HUB
BABY NOODLE CLUB
Current Avatar Dragon
Very Special Spotlight Dragon
Spud is a beautiful precious girl and yes. Just say the pledge on the doc :)
Spud is a beautiful precious girl and yes. Just say the pledge on the doc :)

gay ptide.

stars,
that escalated quickly
stars,
that escalated quickly
It's PhEOnix404 not PhOEnix404

RM5UN.gif
Isnt that how this thread goes though? Lol
Isnt that how this thread goes though? Lol

gay ptide.

@Siouxsie
Hey, Sioux! Long time no see! Good to see you joining the madness too :P
@Siouxsie
Hey, Sioux! Long time no see! Good to see you joining the madness too :P

_________________________The Goldenscale Lineage
__Henry.png
[font=Georgia] I hereby pledge my allegiance to the mighty PotatoKeeper and their snoot of wonder. I, Siouxsie, solemnly swear to give praise to the PotatoKeeper as one of their honorable spuds and followers. I shall live, die, eat, and fight for their honor. I swear on my dignity and unholy being, to protect the domain of the PotatoKeeper. I promise to protect my Potato brethren, and my Potato honor. I hereby pledge my allegiance to the PotatoKeeper, wholeheartedly and true. All hail PotatoKeeper! [B]Tato-Dad bless you all.[/b] ----- [Font=Georgia] @PandaCentaur Spud thanks you for your kind words. [emoji=heart size=1] @SerenityGale HELLURRRR.
I hereby pledge my allegiance to the mighty PotatoKeeper and their snoot of wonder. I, Siouxsie, solemnly swear to give praise to the PotatoKeeper as one of their honorable spuds and followers. I shall live, die, eat, and fight for their honor. I swear on my dignity and unholy being, to protect the domain of the PotatoKeeper. I promise to protect my Potato brethren, and my Potato honor. I hereby pledge my allegiance to the PotatoKeeper, wholeheartedly and true. All hail PotatoKeeper!

Tato-Dad bless you all.

@PandaCentaur
Spud thanks you for your kind words.

@SerenityGale
HELLURRRR.
o0SRo53.gif EXALT ROW RESCUE HUB
BABY NOODLE CLUB
Current Avatar Dragon
Very Special Spotlight Dragon
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 114 115