Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | TFW you see someone with the same vista
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16
i get happy because its (mostly lol) only ice members with the icepop vista :D
i get happy because its (mostly lol) only ice members with the icepop vista :D
ice.gif
[quote name="@Faedora" date="2018-03-22 05:44:20" ] I think I have only seen one other user use the fae vista. :'D But seeing that user have the fae vista, it made me really happy! :D [/quote] Oh hi again! *enthusiastic waving* I used to use the Solar vista for a while, and I (sometimes remember to) change it up for festivals. Other than that, these days I stick with the Fae vista. Fae dragons best dragons.
@Faedora wrote on 2018-03-22 05:44:20:
I think I have only seen one other user use the fae vista. :'D
But seeing that user have the fae vista, it made me really happy! :D
Oh hi again! *enthusiastic waving*

I used to use the Solar vista for a while, and I (sometimes remember to) change it up for festivals. Other than that, these days I stick with the Fae vista. Fae dragons best dragons.
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
I've seen a couple other players with the Blooming Grove vista AND have pink Imperials as their avatar dragons, and it always confuses me for a second. Especially if we make back to back posts lol.
I've seen a couple other players with the Blooming Grove vista AND have pink Imperials as their avatar dragons, and it always confuses me for a second. Especially if we make back to back posts lol.
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
Haven't seen any other Stormcatchers around...
Haven't seen any other Stormcatchers around...
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
[quote name="JonTargaryen" date="2018-03-22 11:29:49" ] But considering Steve and that I'm pretty infamous on Lightning Discord for memes (like that time I exalted Snoop Dogg), I can't say that impression is wrong. :P [/quote] [s]wait, you exalted snoop dog? That's honestly just gold.[/s] Different note though I don't really see people around with the Wavecrest saturnalia vista. Might just be because I'm just not in the right places though. Super excited when I see other lightning peeps outside of our forums though.
JonTargaryen wrote on 2018-03-22 11:29:49:

But considering Steve and that I'm pretty infamous on Lightning Discord for memes (like that time I exalted Snoop Dogg), I can't say that impression is wrong. :P

wait, you exalted snoop dog? That's honestly just gold.

Different note though I don't really see people around with the Wavecrest saturnalia vista. Might just be because I'm just not in the right places though. Super excited when I see other lightning peeps outside of our forums though.
V8LbmRk.png
Aswnqzl.png
FXwV0CB.png
LRdLP2V.png
mlHpBMC.png
echo.pngfT1J7Mm.pngPotato_Banner_New.pngbiscuit.png
*patiently waits for someone with my forum vista to show up*
I dont think there are too many people with mine
*patiently waits for someone with my forum vista to show up*
I dont think there are too many people with mine
NOTHIN TO SEE HERE FOLKS!
[quote name="@atomicsharkchild" date="2018-03-22 12:37:19" ] [quote name="JonTargaryen" date="2018-03-22 11:29:49" ] But considering Steve and that I'm pretty infamous on Lightning Discord for memes (like that time I exalted Snoop Dogg), I can't say that impression is wrong. :P [/quote] [s]wait, you exalted snoop dog? That's honestly just gold.[/s] [/quote] It's a pinned post on the FR-general channel on our Lightning Discord. XD
@atomicsharkchild wrote on 2018-03-22 12:37:19:
JonTargaryen wrote on 2018-03-22 11:29:49:

But considering Steve and that I'm pretty infamous on Lightning Discord for memes (like that time I exalted Snoop Dogg), I can't say that impression is wrong. :P

wait, you exalted snoop dog? That's honestly just gold.

It's a pinned post on the FR-general channel on our Lightning Discord. XD
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
I'm kinda surprised no one else has posted in this thread with this vista? I see it often enough. :3
I'm kinda surprised no one else has posted in this thread with this vista? I see it often enough. :3
TyYgOYZ.png
i don't think i've ever seen someone with my vista

more rainbows for me i guess
i don't think i've ever seen someone with my vista

more rainbows for me i guess
lightning_small.pngplague_small.png
| remember that there is metal in your blood and lightning in your heart |
| they/them | certified dweeb | +3 fr time |
its a good vista so i cant blame anyone w it :3c
(i got rly lucky in the coli 2 get this njfdgnj if i get a crystal pool vista i might switch... Hmm)
its a good vista so i cant blame anyone w it :3c
(i got rly lucky in the coli 2 get this njfdgnj if i get a crystal pool vista i might switch... Hmm)
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | current icon dragon! :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16