Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Would you rather
1 2 3 4 5
Neither if possible.

If I had to pick, I would change all the eye colors. It would probably mess up a lot of my dragons (it would either be plague, fire or shadow, as their eyes are pretty dark. sorry shadow), but it's better than having them all be Coatls.
Neither if possible.

If I had to pick, I would change all the eye colors. It would probably mess up a lot of my dragons (it would either be plague, fire or shadow, as their eyes are pretty dark. sorry shadow), but it's better than having them all be Coatls.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
....eye color...im not having a mono-sprial lair...oh no no no... (everyone would be instantly exalted and i'd start over again XD )
....eye color...im not having a mono-sprial lair...oh no no no... (everyone would be instantly exalted and i'd start over again XD )
TBD
least favorite eye color for sure.
least favorite eye color for sure.
Bagel dragons.
Bagel dragons.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Eye colour. I'm not too phased by their eyes, and even if I was most of my dragons have pretty small eyes so it isn't as noticeable in any case.
Eye colour. I'm not too phased by their eyes, and even if I was most of my dragons have pretty small eyes so it isn't as noticeable in any case.
Neither

I have three least favorite breeds and I'd die

I guess everyone has plague eyes

Sorry plague I love you but I just can't stand red eyes
Neither

I have three least favorite breeds and I'd die

I guess everyone has plague eyes

Sorry plague I love you but I just can't stand red eyes
I'd have a lair full of Faes, Tundras, and Imperials. shivers
I'd have a lair full of Faes, Tundras, and Imperials. shivers
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
Well, as much of a pain as ice eyes will be it still wouldn’t look terribly out of place? They’ll look soulless, but the colors wouldn’t clash so that’d be okay.
Well, as much of a pain as ice eyes will be it still wouldn’t look terribly out of place? They’ll look soulless, but the colors wouldn’t clash so that’d be okay.

aKHNXwM.png
im guessing the eye color thing would be cosmetic in this case and they would still keep their actual elements for coli so that
im guessing the eye color thing would be cosmetic in this case and they would still keep their actual elements for coli so that
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
I would take the eye color over changing the breeds.. I picked them for a reason.
I would take the eye color over changing the breeds.. I picked them for a reason.
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
1 2 3 4 5