Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your Naming System?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Smash that macaroniing keyboard and make sure to friend me to join my free darktouched chimera giveaway
Smash that macaroniing keyboard and make sure to friend me to join my free darktouched chimera giveaway
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
1. Real word or name somewhere with cool sound (optional, important part is starting with cool sound)

2. Distort word/name until it's unrecognizable but still retains cool sound

3. Mash 2 or more of these distorted words together

4. Feed it into google and add, remove, or change random sections and spellings until there are no results

5. Conquer the earth with my robot army

6. ???????

7. Profit

Disclaimer: Some exceptions may occur. We are not responsible for any dragons named Nether, Cherenkov, Hastur, Sheogorath, Battlesnek, Helvetica, Captain Franchise, ect. That may occur from usage of this product.

See back of label for further instructions.

Do not use while operating heavy machinery.
1. Real word or name somewhere with cool sound (optional, important part is starting with cool sound)

2. Distort word/name until it's unrecognizable but still retains cool sound

3. Mash 2 or more of these distorted words together

4. Feed it into google and add, remove, or change random sections and spellings until there are no results

5. Conquer the earth with my robot army

6. ???????

7. Profit

Disclaimer: Some exceptions may occur. We are not responsible for any dragons named Nether, Cherenkov, Hastur, Sheogorath, Battlesnek, Helvetica, Captain Franchise, ect. That may occur from usage of this product.

See back of label for further instructions.

Do not use while operating heavy machinery.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
some of them are based on either their titles (i.e. Majesty, Conqueror, Duchess,), their jobs (Enchantress, Diviner, Professor), or their personality traits (Callous, Charming, Lionhearted).

and then there's Shark and Wolf, lol.
some of them are based on either their titles (i.e. Majesty, Conqueror, Duchess,), their jobs (Enchantress, Diviner, Professor), or their personality traits (Callous, Charming, Lionhearted).

and then there's Shark and Wolf, lol.
Either:

Extremely Simple Names (Crow, Alexei, Spoopy), or Excessive Verb/Nounsmashing (Mochavyjajastrab, Kaldkjaerlighet, Eigengrau).
Either:

Extremely Simple Names (Crow, Alexei, Spoopy), or Excessive Verb/Nounsmashing (Mochavyjajastrab, Kaldkjaerlighet, Eigengrau).
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
Chinese names.
Chinese names.
Basically whatever I feel suits the dragon. Sometimes it takes forever, though, because it has to feel right. Last night I spent an hour on naming sites, only for none of them to fit and I ended up just choosing a name from a game that felt right.
Thankfully other times it only takes a few minutes.
Basically whatever I feel suits the dragon. Sometimes it takes forever, though, because it has to feel right. Last night I spent an hour on naming sites, only for none of them to fit and I ended up just choosing a name from a game that felt right.
Thankfully other times it only takes a few minutes.
Depending on how a dragon looks, I go to Google Translate (English To Japanese), type in some things relating to how that dragon looks like, and find the perfect one.
Depending on how a dragon looks, I go to Google Translate (English To Japanese), type in some things relating to how that dragon looks like, and find the perfect one.
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
Vaguely Pernese
Vaguely Pernese
I ask my family. So far I've had dragons named ChickFillaNugget, SirBenjamin, PrincessCupcake, Squidward, and SparkleShineDoug, courtesy of my siblings. Lol.

But if they're not around or I want a more serious name for the dragon, I think of something they remind me of and sometimes use something like thesaurus.com to find a word that works. :)
I ask my family. So far I've had dragons named ChickFillaNugget, SirBenjamin, PrincessCupcake, Squidward, and SparkleShineDoug, courtesy of my siblings. Lol.

But if they're not around or I want a more serious name for the dragon, I think of something they remind me of and sometimes use something like thesaurus.com to find a word that works. :)
JNgbpVq.gif
...everything gets called Nameless... :/
...everything gets called Nameless... :/
OvgrUjj.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17