Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | foxfire grove vista? same person then
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="FrozenBarioth" date="2018-02-28 12:46:26" ] so, if i get the foxfire vista, and im in water, does that mean i double don't exist? [/quote] yes ironically this vista is or at least was one of the more common ones ive seen lol am i distinctive with my noodle vista that i never see anyone else with
FrozenBarioth wrote on 2018-02-28 12:46:26:
so, if i get the foxfire vista, and im in water, does that mean i double don't exist?
yes

ironically this vista is or at least was one of the more common ones ive seen lol

am i distinctive with my noodle vista that i never see anyone else with
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[quote name="FrozenBarioth" date="2018-02-28 12:46:26" ] so, if i get the foxfire vista, and im in water, does that mean i double don't exist? [/quote] Guys, why is this post blank??
FrozenBarioth wrote on 2018-02-28 12:46:26:
so, if i get the foxfire vista, and im in water, does that mean i double don't exist?

Guys, why is this post blank??
SBUopnu.gifzDyJDCC.pngE1Pqjtn.gifSky_dancer.png
i've seen a couple forums where there's a decently long chain of foxfire vista'd people chatting and i'm like "wat" before i recognize them as different users

it always catches me offguard tho. i'm not sure what it is about the ff vista, maybe the really distinct fox thing next to the avatar dragon but i really do have to look twice to recognize individual people.
i've seen a couple forums where there's a decently long chain of foxfire vista'd people chatting and i'm like "wat" before i recognize them as different users

it always catches me offguard tho. i'm not sure what it is about the ff vista, maybe the really distinct fox thing next to the avatar dragon but i really do have to look twice to recognize individual people.
tumblr_inline_nvcxkdxokg1r7qfkn_75sq.png
Oddly enough I don't usually have this problem

key words: don't usually

It happens when I'm tired sooooo
Oddly enough I don't usually have this problem

key words: don't usually

It happens when I'm tired sooooo
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
I don't think I getting the joke... c':
But I really want that vista!
I don't think I getting the joke... c':
But I really want that vista!
505_c3432b0010a110c1_I.gifhoundoom.png 1472_b70e491bce5590a4_I.gif
I'm 9 hours ahead of FR. Used to be Swiftpaw99 and Faedora.
I usually use the buttrocks vista (I've got tentacles on this week for Trickmurk) and every time I see someone else with a buttrocks vista I feel like we need to do the secret handshake or something.
I usually use the buttrocks vista (I've got tentacles on this week for Trickmurk) and every time I see someone else with a buttrocks vista I feel like we need to do the secret handshake or something.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
shoutout to @Div3rge @0MidnightSol @GreatLordHades for proving me wrong about being able to tell people with the ff vista apart because i came to this thread thinking i could but i was

dead
wrong.
shoutout to @Div3rge @0MidnightSol @GreatLordHades for proving me wrong about being able to tell people with the ff vista apart because i came to this thread thinking i could but i was

dead
wrong.
I feel you! I also had the issue with the Gossamer and Witch's Hat vistas when they were brand new for last years NoTN and everyone was using them.
I feel you! I also had the issue with the Gossamer and Witch's Hat vistas when they were brand new for last years NoTN and everyone was using them.
jrNqxiw.gif[/left)
Hahah this is so true, I think exactly the same thing when I see that vista lmao
Hahah this is so true, I think exactly the same thing when I see that vista lmao
unknown-2.png
I wish I could have that vista :( fox are my favorite animal evef. Im way too poor for it, but it's my fav one this far
I wish I could have that vista :( fox are my favorite animal evef. Im way too poor for it, but it's my fav one this far
lamp.giftumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.giflamp.giftumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.giflamp.gif
1 2 3 4 5