Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Summer Camp??
1 2 3 4
[quote name="vidoxi" date="2018-02-17 15:44:48" ] any light flighters wanna join me for the.... panty raid? [/quote] is that supposed to be pantry...?! @vidoxi
vidoxi wrote on 2018-02-17 15:44:48:
any light flighters wanna join me for the.... panty raid?
is that supposed to be pantry...?!

@vidoxi
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
The lightning dragons are just alone, inside doing their homework.

And even if they try to go outside, the counsellors shout "GET BACK TO WORK"
The lightning dragons are just alone, inside doing their homework.

And even if they try to go outside, the counsellors shout "GET BACK TO WORK"
BILLIONS OF BLUE BLISTERING BARNACLES

K20cO1K.png
NEW: Pride Birdies!
that one nature flight who member attempts to bring forest animals into the buildings with them.

what do you mean "no, your toad can't be in the cafeteria"? why can't I bring my turtle/caterpillar/salamander/chipmunk/ect. into the cabin?
that one nature flight who member attempts to bring forest animals into the buildings with them.

what do you mean "no, your toad can't be in the cafeteria"? why can't I bring my turtle/caterpillar/salamander/chipmunk/ect. into the cabin?
ex5BGkW.png
[quote name="Ghostifique" date="2018-02-15 21:10:42" ] [quote name="Rexcaliburr" date="2018-02-15 20:12:37" ] [quote name="PoIarized" date="2018-02-15 19:38:57" ] Camp songs! Camp songs! CAMP SONGS! [/quote] Let's gather round the Arcanist, and sing our arcanist song! Our A-R-C-A-N-I-S-T-S-O-N-G song! [/quote] This was perfect... [/quote]
Ghostifique wrote on 2018-02-15 21:10:42:
Rexcaliburr wrote on 2018-02-15 20:12:37:
PoIarized wrote on 2018-02-15 19:38:57:
Camp songs! Camp songs! CAMP SONGS!

Let's gather round the Arcanist, and sing our arcanist song! Our A-R-C-A-N-I-S-T-S-O-N-G song!

This was perfect...
someone in wind brings a hang glider and tries to jump off the cabin roof
someone in wind brings a hang glider and tries to jump off the cabin roof
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
Fire Flight would probably be those that man the metal shop and then accidentally set something on fire.
Fire Flight would probably be those that man the metal shop and then accidentally set something on fire.
We are who we are and nothing more.
[quote name="vidoxi" date="2018-02-17 15:44:48" ] any light flighters wanna join me for the.... panty raid? [/quote] blocked for making me think about that comic
blocked for making me think about that comic
Stuffed Mith
||
he/they/she
changed username galdr -> dunmeshi 1/2/24
[quote name="@CrAZDragon" date="2018-02-17 16:32:29" ] [quote name="vidoxi" date="2018-02-17 15:44:48" ] any light flighters wanna join me for the.... panty raid? [/quote] is that supposed to be pantry...?! @/vidoxi [/quote] depends on if youre a snitch or not
@CrAZDragon wrote on 2018-02-17 16:32:29:
is that supposed to be pantry...?!

@/vidoxi

depends on if youre a snitch or not
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
Yes we need Camp songs in this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes we need Camp songs in this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
200w.gif
Shadow would literally never sleep (they'd go back home and C R A S H) unless it's daytime and they have free time because they'd be having too much fun creating pranks and freaking out all the other flights, mostly light though. We'd steal all their books.
Shadow would literally never sleep (they'd go back home and C R A S H) unless it's daytime and they have free time because they'd be having too much fun creating pranks and freaking out all the other flights, mostly light though. We'd steal all their books.
kXpNHpy.pngKdK3h1K.png
sFMScix.png
She/Her or They/Them
FR+2
Shadow Rep Breeding Project
1 2 3 4