Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Summer Camp??
1 2 3 4
I hope I'm posting this in the right spot....

Anyway, here goes!

I had a dream recently and it gave me this incredibly silly yet fun idea to play with: What if Flight Rising was a Summer Camp?

Each Flight has it's own area with cabins and a cafeteria area.

The campers still intermingle in the entertainment areas, which include swimming at the lake edge, sports courts, hiking up nature trails, and probably alot of educational programs you can attend if you want to. Also, it isn't unheard of for Flight members to raid other Flights' cafeterias if they want something different from what their Flight is currently offering.

Each Flight's members are labeled what breed of dragon each Flight has. Like Mirrors for Plague, Nocturnes for Shadow, with Imperials,Skydancers and Bogsneaks being the Counselors, Medics, and instructors.

And Dominance is ran as a bi-monthly competition to determine who gets what benefits and maybe some good stuff to earn.

Now I have to stop because I never been to a summer camp before, so I have no idea what else is done there, so...if anyone has any ideas on what to add, then post them!
I hope I'm posting this in the right spot....

Anyway, here goes!

I had a dream recently and it gave me this incredibly silly yet fun idea to play with: What if Flight Rising was a Summer Camp?

Each Flight has it's own area with cabins and a cafeteria area.

The campers still intermingle in the entertainment areas, which include swimming at the lake edge, sports courts, hiking up nature trails, and probably alot of educational programs you can attend if you want to. Also, it isn't unheard of for Flight members to raid other Flights' cafeterias if they want something different from what their Flight is currently offering.

Each Flight's members are labeled what breed of dragon each Flight has. Like Mirrors for Plague, Nocturnes for Shadow, with Imperials,Skydancers and Bogsneaks being the Counselors, Medics, and instructors.

And Dominance is ran as a bi-monthly competition to determine who gets what benefits and maybe some good stuff to earn.

Now I have to stop because I never been to a summer camp before, so I have no idea what else is done there, so...if anyone has any ideas on what to add, then post them!
We are who we are and nothing more.
yes...
yes...
uDWJxnb.png
It's a great idea, Neko!
It's a great idea, Neko!
Camp songs! Camp songs! CAMP SONGS!
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
The Arcane flight is that one science kid who accidentally blows up the cabin

The Arcane flight is that one science kid who accidentally blows up the cabin

EHmoQIa.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifXqQeriv.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifRPahVGv.png
Man I wish I had some FR dreams that gave me ideas... *cough* please head give me lore for every single dragon in my lair *cough*
Man I wish I had some FR dreams that gave me ideas... *cough* please head give me lore for every single dragon in my lair *cough*
miDn30f.gif
I would think Arcane Flight's area is known to have to be rebuilt like, ever other day because of that, and someone keeping a [X] DAYS FROM ARCANE'S LAST REBUILD sign.
I would think Arcane Flight's area is known to have to be rebuilt like, ever other day because of that, and someone keeping a [X] DAYS FROM ARCANE'S LAST REBUILD sign.
[quote name="PoIarized" date="2018-02-15 19:38:57" ] Camp songs! Camp songs! CAMP SONGS! [/quote] Let's gather round the Arcanist, and sing our arcanist song! Our A-R-C-A-N-I-S-T-S-O-N-G song!
PoIarized wrote on 2018-02-15 19:38:57:

Let's gather round the Arcanist, and sing our arcanist song! Our A-R-C-A-N-I-S-T-S-O-N-G song!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Meanwhile I had a dream that my corn snake turned into a Burmese python-which are usually docile- and attacked me, escaped, and ate a skunk out of spite.
Meanwhile I had a dream that my corn snake turned into a Burmese python-which are usually docile- and attacked me, escaped, and ate a skunk out of spite.
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
I think the Arcanist got ahold of your snake. Might want to check that.

Anyone think that groups would prank other Flights? Would the Beastclans be a rival Summer Camp?
I think the Arcanist got ahold of your snake. Might want to check that.

Anyone think that groups would prank other Flights? Would the Beastclans be a rival Summer Camp?
1 2 3 4