Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A 30m tall imp vs a .98m tall fae
1 2 3
semx must be great.
semx must be great.
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
That makes me wonder if fae dragons swarm like bees, or work together like ants to take on bigger dragons.
That makes me wonder if fae dragons swarm like bees, or work together like ants to take on bigger dragons.
OMG LOL
OMG LOL
I really need to change my username
And maybe my signature
[quote name="CHINCHINLOVER" date="2018-02-13 20:33:32" ] Okay, but imagine them being opposite sexes and mating. [/quote] that reminds me of this comic: [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/cdcb/f/2013/282/4/0/size_difference_by_scorpius02-d6pspem.jpg[/img]
CHINCHINLOVER wrote on 2018-02-13 20:33:32:
Okay, but imagine them being opposite sexes and mating.
that reminds me of this comic:
size_difference_by_scorpius02-d6pspem.jpg
Hot
Hot
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
[quote name="Buffykiev" date="2018-02-13 20:41:23" ] I would love more to scale size comparisons between breeds ^.^ I love seeing things like this! [/quote] Here's one with [url=olessan-lokenosse.tumblr.com/post/165866438635/]all the breeds including boggles[/url] (I used data from the dragon census). The fae in OP is basically a little dot. A smudge. The tiniest boy. :'D One wonders if faes and the other tiny species would prefer to yell or to fly up to their bigger friends' eyeline to be easier understood during conversations... Or perch on them. Both is good. Big friends probably make for great resting spots! Bonus: biggest possible fae and imp -- the fae here is [i]twice[/i] the length of the one in OP image: [br][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/10ec09b118f034f8995d4a512b8e867f/tumblr_oj0hfbqEuI1usr9qzo2_540.jpg[/img]
Buffykiev wrote on 2018-02-13 20:41:23:
I would love more to scale size comparisons between breeds ^.^ I love seeing things like this!

Here's one with all the breeds including boggles (I used data from the dragon census).

The fae in OP is basically a little dot. A smudge. The tiniest boy. :'D
One wonders if faes and the other tiny species would prefer to yell or to fly up to their bigger friends' eyeline to be easier understood during conversations... Or perch on them. Both is good. Big friends probably make for great resting spots!

Bonus: biggest possible fae and imp -- the fae here is twice the length of the one in OP image:

tumblr_oj0hfbqEuI1usr9qzo2_540.jpg
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
aaand this is why I ignore cannon height measurements
aaand this is why I ignore cannon height measurements
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
You know, the building that I live in has 9 floors and is around 28 m tall.... That imp is taller/longer than my entire building O.o
You know, the building that I live in has 9 floors and is around 28 m tall.... That imp is taller/longer than my entire building O.o
JQQ3Fjt.png
1 2 3