Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Am i the only one who hates full skins?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I dont mind people using skins but I really prefer seeing the genes. There are some great looking skins which I can see a use for but personally I prefer accents especially when there seems to be an amazing gene mix I'd like to see it's not possible when its covered up by skin. Course it will be a very very long time until I can buy either lol
I dont mind people using skins but I really prefer seeing the genes. There are some great looking skins which I can see a use for but personally I prefer accents especially when there seems to be an amazing gene mix I'd like to see it's not possible when its covered up by skin. Course it will be a very very long time until I can buy either lol
riVr93C.png (Adoptable kindly provided by Aosagi
I hate full skins tbh. Unless they are one of a kind, why would you want your dragon to have an overlay that covers up their true colors underneath? Knowing that there are other dragons out there that look the exact same really bothers me.

I MUCH prefer accents. They compliment instead of override. They're like apparel, in a way, that doesn't completely erase the dragon's phenotype.
I hate full skins tbh. Unless they are one of a kind, why would you want your dragon to have an overlay that covers up their true colors underneath? Knowing that there are other dragons out there that look the exact same really bothers me.

I MUCH prefer accents. They compliment instead of override. They're like apparel, in a way, that doesn't completely erase the dragon's phenotype.
ahh2_by_tawnwen-dby5udw.png
i feel the same way. i never understood when friends would put complete skins on their perma dragons because it would completely cover the genes and colors of the dragon they worked so hard to get. but accents and skinscents are so my things. close to every dragon in my lair has some sort of accent on them. sadly i have more accents then dragons and cant show off all the ones i have stored away in my vault.
i feel the same way. i never understood when friends would put complete skins on their perma dragons because it would completely cover the genes and colors of the dragon they worked so hard to get. but accents and skinscents are so my things. close to every dragon in my lair has some sort of accent on them. sadly i have more accents then dragons and cant show off all the ones i have stored away in my vault.
for sale ->. 78075389.png . 79695285.png . 76605495.png . h0FvtF4.gif
. a8c063aef9f53261a2a517c21c5372bd8a51ae1c.png . 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png
i dislike them a lot. anytime i see skins win for some of my favorite breeds that desperately need more accents (tundras...) i am disappointed. not saying skins can't be pretty but accents are definitely superior.
i dislike them a lot. anytime i see skins win for some of my favorite breeds that desperately need more accents (tundras...) i am disappointed. not saying skins can't be pretty but accents are definitely superior.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7