Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I wish we could vote colors off the
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Goodbye, entire pink range.
Goodbye, entire pink range.
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2018-02-13 10:17:21" ] This would make one heck of a condition for a breeding challenge. [/quote] Dominant flight votes off five colors and introduce five new others every week This could be interesting
Xhaztol wrote on 2018-02-13 10:17:21:
This would make one heck of a condition for a breeding challenge.
Dominant flight votes off five colors and introduce five new others every week

This could be interesting
I love carmine???? Like yes uhh I love the snoft pinky boys
I love carmine???? Like yes uhh I love the snoft pinky boys
097fe9bb15c36a1f4509e52d9751380acc01514f.gif
Wish I loved yah, Orca. But I don't, so... into the flames you go!
Wish I loved yah, Orca. But I don't, so... into the flames you go!
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
Absolutely not. Every color has its use.
Absolutely not. Every color has its use.
"Here lies Scout. He rAN and dIEd."
*stares distastefully at fuchsia and magenta* ew...

then again, i hate all the bright colors in general lol (with a few exceptions obv)
*stares distastefully at fuchsia and magenta* ew...

then again, i hate all the bright colors in general lol (with a few exceptions obv)
PpBM5cS.png
algae. Seriously. I mean sure even if some people like it/tolerate it, I've yet to find someone where it's their favourite colour, unlike what's the case for most other colours. Algae is horrible and should burn.
algae. Seriously. I mean sure even if some people like it/tolerate it, I've yet to find someone where it's their favourite colour, unlike what's the case for most other colours. Algae is horrible and should burn.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
All colors have their gorgeous, breathtaking moments.

Though I definitely like some a lot more than others :"D
All colors have their gorgeous, breathtaking moments.

Though I definitely like some a lot more than others :"D
[quote name="Stormhawke" date="2018-02-13 10:29:35" ] Honestly, I wouldn't take out any colors because someone likes the colors I may not. BUT what I would love is if some of the colors changed places. For example...I like Peridot, but I hate where it is. I love that bright yellowy-green color range, but right in the middle is this very pale odd color that I think would fit a little better switching places with Honeydew or even between Pear and Mantis. I also wish that Maize and Cream would trade and that White and Antique would switch. I know there's probably some complicated color theory reasons for why the colors are where they are, but sometimes I just glower at that odd color in a range that's otherwise perfect. [/quote] This. I wouldn't take any colors OUT of the color wheel, there are just colors I can probably do without in my own lair. But for every color I normally don't like, someone else likes it, and there has been that very rare exception where I've seen that color used in a way I like. And there are a lot of colors I love that people hate - I might have a bit of an obsession with Radioactive, and there is a non-insignificant portion of the FR population that hates Radioactive and eyeburners in general. To each their own, I say. That said, yes I wholeheartedly wish certain colors were placed differently. On the other hand, that would completely throw off some breeding projects I have going for specific color combinations, right now.
Stormhawke wrote on 2018-02-13 10:29:35:
Honestly, I wouldn't take out any colors because someone likes the colors I may not.

BUT what I would love is if some of the colors changed places. For example...I like Peridot, but I hate where it is. I love that bright yellowy-green color range, but right in the middle is this very pale odd color that I think would fit a little better switching places with Honeydew or even between Pear and Mantis. I also wish that Maize and Cream would trade and that White and Antique would switch.

I know there's probably some complicated color theory reasons for why the colors are where they are, but sometimes I just glower at that odd color in a range that's otherwise perfect.

This.

I wouldn't take any colors OUT of the color wheel, there are just colors I can probably do without in my own lair. But for every color I normally don't like, someone else likes it, and there has been that very rare exception where I've seen that color used in a way I like. And there are a lot of colors I love that people hate - I might have a bit of an obsession with Radioactive, and there is a non-insignificant portion of the FR population that hates Radioactive and eyeburners in general.

To each their own, I say.

That said, yes I wholeheartedly wish certain colors were placed differently. On the other hand, that would completely throw off some breeding projects I have going for specific color combinations, right now.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22