Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I wish we could vote colors off the
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
[quote name="FelisAries" date=2018-01-05 15:01:26] I wouldn't remove ANY color. HECK NAH. [/quote] if anything....we need MOREEEE
FelisAries wrote on 2018-01-05:
I wouldn't remove ANY color.

HECK NAH.

if anything....we need MOREEEE
TBD
[quote name="DemonKid" date=2018-02-09 21:06:10] [quote name="FelisAries" date=2018-01-05 15:01:26] I wouldn't remove ANY color. HECK NAH. [/quote] if anything....we need MOREEEE [/quote] Considering staff considers that adding more lair expansions is "probably not the best solution", and a lot of people struggle with lair space right now, I don't think we need more colors. If we get more lair expansions, surely. But, they don't seem that interested in that avenue. Shame, because Vanilla, Ebony, Scarlet, Lime and numerous other classical colors are missing from the color wheel, and that's terrible
DemonKid wrote on 2018-02-09:

HECK NAH.

if anything....we need MOREEEE

Considering staff considers that adding more lair expansions is "probably not the best solution", and a lot of people struggle with lair space right now, I don't think we need more colors.

If we get more lair expansions, surely. But, they don't seem that interested in that avenue.

Shame, because Vanilla, Ebony, Scarlet, Lime and numerous other classical colors are missing from the color wheel, and that's terrible
[quote name="FelisAries" date=2018-01-05 15:01:26] I wouldn't remove ANY color. HECK NAH. [/quote] Yes! All colours are beautiful! (according to your tastes)

HECK NAH.
Yes! All colours are beautiful! (according to your tastes)
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
[quote name="Gusted" date=2018-02-09 15:23:19] but this is probably a popular opinion: BEGONE AVOCADO AND TOMATO like okay the foods are good, but the colors? ick. [/quote] no don't you dare [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=58&bodygene=19&breed=7&element=9&gender=1&tert=37&tertgene=18&winggene=5&wings=37&auth=71566fd673941adc9fbe5406f45577545bc32e77&dummyext=prev.png[/img] this scry does NOT want you insulting tomato and/or avocado
Gusted wrote on 2018-02-09:
but this is probably a popular opinion:

BEGONE AVOCADO AND TOMATO

okay

the foods are good, but the colors? ick.

no don't you dare

dragon?age=1&body=58&bodygene=19&breed=7&element=9&gender=1&tert=37&tertgene=18&winggene=5&wings=37&auth=71566fd673941adc9fbe5406f45577545bc32e77&dummyext=prev.png

this scry does NOT want you insulting tomato and/or avocado
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
Noooooooooooooo! Leave my Violet alone!
*hugs my sunset-themed dragons*

And just because there's a lot of colors I don't like doesn't mean other people doesn't like them! Not to mention if they're done right I'm sure there's a way to make all of them aesthetically pleasing...
Noooooooooooooo! Leave my Violet alone!
*hugs my sunset-themed dragons*

And just because there's a lot of colors I don't like doesn't mean other people doesn't like them! Not to mention if they're done right I'm sure there's a way to make all of them aesthetically pleasing...
JC6s7hz.png
Books are cool.
[quote name="Viletta" date="2018-02-09 05:49:03" ] Get Maize, Camo, Thistle, Goldenrod, and Jungle out of my face >:u [/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9693598] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/96936/9693598_350.png[/img] [/url] @Viletta don't you dare insult Jungle
Viletta wrote on 2018-02-09 05:49:03:
Get Maize, Camo, Thistle, Goldenrod, and Jungle out of my face >:u

9693598_350.png

@Viletta don't you dare insult Jungle
ex5BGkW.png
Camo, umber, sable, slate, hunter and driftwood..I always get disappointed when I hatch nests with these colors xP
Camo, umber, sable, slate, hunter and driftwood..I always get disappointed when I hatch nests with these colors xP
unknown-2.png
I like the murky in between colours personally. I love Thistle for instance.

Me, I wouldn’t change the colour wheel.
I like the murky in between colours personally. I love Thistle for instance.

Me, I wouldn’t change the colour wheel.
She/Hernydra_by_featherblot-d9s5sch.pngFR +3
This would make one heck of a condition for a breeding challenge.
This would make one heck of a condition for a breeding challenge.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Honestly, I wouldn't take out any colors because someone likes the colors I may not.

BUT what I would love is if some of the colors changed places. For example...I like Peridot, but I hate where it is. I love that bright yellowy-green color range, but right in the middle is this very pale odd color that I think would fit a little better switching places with Honeydew or even between Pear and Mantis. I also wish that Maize and Cream would be switched.

I know there's probably some complicated color theory reasons for why the colors are where they are, but sometimes I just glower at that odd color in a range that's otherwise perfect.
Honestly, I wouldn't take out any colors because someone likes the colors I may not.

BUT what I would love is if some of the colors changed places. For example...I like Peridot, but I hate where it is. I love that bright yellowy-green color range, but right in the middle is this very pale odd color that I think would fit a little better switching places with Honeydew or even between Pear and Mantis. I also wish that Maize and Cream would be switched.

I know there's probably some complicated color theory reasons for why the colors are where they are, but sometimes I just glower at that odd color in a range that's otherwise perfect.
lGriifT.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22