Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | a realization about showy bells
1 2 3 4 5
*sits here as an autistic person and wonders what exactly's so wrong with fidget spinners, actually would love something like showy bells irl as something to stim with*
*sits here as an autistic person and wonders what exactly's so wrong with fidget spinners, actually would love something like showy bells irl as something to stim with*
uoVfMZU.png
OH My God
OH My God
FuOn3WY.png
Dragon stim toys is actually neat to think about

What kind of accessibility does Sornieth have
Dragon stim toys is actually neat to think about

What kind of accessibility does Sornieth have
IMG_5287.png

They/Them
FR+3
Art
Shop

ACOZFAh.png

mtHAEL4.png

tyEuRXe.png
i will make art of this later.
i will make art of this later.
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
please
please
They/Them || FR+ 3
words cannot describe how disappointed i am

that they don't come in more colors
words cannot describe how disappointed i am

that they don't come in more colors
i...thought it was supposed to emulate a cat toy. you know. [img]https://img1.etsystatic.com/195/0/10712519/il_340x270.1390138109_ohbl.jpg[/img]
i...thought it was supposed to emulate a cat toy.

you know.

il_340x270.1390138109_ohbl.jpg
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
Nooo this post is awful
Nooo this post is awful
evQCX9v.gif
@SmallScarecrow, it's just a joke about the fad. Fidget spinners are pretty cool on their own, but I'm sure most people are done with hearing about them now. It was pretty overwhelming seeing them everywhere out of the blue.
@SmallScarecrow, it's just a joke about the fad. Fidget spinners are pretty cool on their own, but I'm sure most people are done with hearing about them now. It was pretty overwhelming seeing them everywhere out of the blue.
[quote name="SmallScarecrow" date=2017-12-15 16:43:09] *sits here as an autistic person and wonders what exactly's so wrong with fidget spinners, actually would love something like showy bells irl as something to stim with* [/quote] [i]*sits as a non-autistic person but a person who deals with moderate anxiety and likes fiddling with stuff like pens and jewelry to deal*[/i] @SmallScarecrow it's cause they were an obsession when they came out and they stayed an obsession for too long so it's a meme now. you know the thing when you find a song you like and listen to it on repeat too much and end up being unable to stand it anymore? it's that thing. edit: yknow i bet you could make some if you got some little bells (should be easy around christmas) and some string.
SmallScarecrow wrote on 2017-12-15:

*sits as a non-autistic person but a person who deals with moderate anxiety and likes fiddling with stuff like pens and jewelry to deal*

@SmallScarecrow it's cause they were an obsession when they came out and they stayed an obsession for too long so it's a meme now.

you know the thing when you find a song you like and listen to it on repeat too much and end up being unable to stand it anymore? it's that thing.

edit: yknow i bet you could make some if you got some little bells (should be easy around christmas) and some string.
lightning_small.pngplague_small.png
| remember that there is metal in your blood and lightning in your heart |
| they/them | certified dweeb | +3 fr time |
1 2 3 4 5