Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | dont you jsut hate when you put a dragon
1 2 3 4
No. Because I am a bad person when it comes to dragons and babies and I just freaking resell like a horrible person that doesn't have any feelings towards a dragon.

Pretty dragons may be due to subject.
No. Because I am a bad person when it comes to dragons and babies and I just freaking resell like a horrible person that doesn't have any feelings towards a dragon.

Pretty dragons may be due to subject.
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
It's a bit irritating, but then I remember that I've been that guy more than once, so I can't really complain.
It's a bit irritating, but then I remember that I've been that guy more than once, so I can't really complain.
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

I'm doing it right now, not trying to be mean, just turn some profit.

Not all dragons can find forever homes, but if that's what you want you need to price them higher and be patient
I'm doing it right now, not trying to be mean, just turn some profit.

Not all dragons can find forever homes, but if that's what you want you need to price them higher and be patient

~It/Its or He/Him~
I mean, I flip dragons a lot. For instance, there was a gen 1 with gem genes for 500g, flipped them and made about 500g back in profit. Or my other kid, who's gonna be flipped soon.
I mean, I flip dragons a lot. For instance, there was a gen 1 with gem genes for 500g, flipped them and made about 500g back in profit. Or my other kid, who's gonna be flipped soon.
not super active :(

he/they/xey
1 2 3 4