Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | hey other flights
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
In nature we just leave ours in the middle of the forest at an unholy hour of the night.
In nature we just leave ours in the middle of the forest at an unholy hour of the night.
uoVfMZU.png
You call yourselves Acolights?
Pretty interesting.

What do other flights call themselves?
Pretty interesting.

who knows

we own all the water in sornieth

the ocean surrounding it,
the sea of a thousand currents,
that little river in light territory the waterfalls in the Gladeveins

we are everywhere

and nowhere
who knows

we own all the water in sornieth

the ocean surrounding it,
the sea of a thousand currents,
that little river in light territory the waterfalls in the Gladeveins

we are everywhere

and nowhere
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
Usually down the volcano. Whenever we try to exalt flambebes Mather Flamecaller will steal them tho
Usually down the volcano. Whenever we try to exalt flambebes Mather Flamecaller will steal them tho
82yGJuK.pngcbQdPvX.pngKEQAerK.pngVM11E.gif
[quote name="Gilamon" date=2017-12-11 17:09:44] You call yourselves Acolights? Pretty interesting. What do other flights call themselves? [/quote] I don't know all of them but Earth -> Pebbles Water -> Droplets Lighting -> Sparks/interns Plague -> Germs/plagueling Fire -> Embers I think Nature -> Saplings/seedlings Also I love the idea that wind just ties their dragons to a balloon and let them float into the air omg
Gilamon wrote on 2017-12-11:
Pretty interesting.

I don't know all of them but
Earth -> Pebbles
Water -> Droplets
Lighting -> Sparks/interns
Plague -> Germs/plagueling
Fire -> Embers I think
Nature -> Saplings/seedlings

Also I love the idea that wind just ties their dragons to a balloon and let them float into the air omg
i like to think that they are buried, and shadowbinder watches over them. they go to fertilize the glowing mushrooms.
i like to think that they are buried, and shadowbinder watches over them. they go to fertilize the glowing mushrooms.
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
wait why do you send them to the sun

how do they fight from up there

do they catch fire
wait why do you send them to the sun

how do they fight from up there

do they catch fire
[quote name="SmallScarecrow" date=2017-12-11 17:09:34] In nature we just leave ours in the middle of the forest at an unholy hour of the night. [/quote] yes that's it
SmallScarecrow wrote on 2017-12-11:
yes that's it
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
I imagine that they become part of the massive entourage of the Gladekeeper, tending the Behemoth, helping it grow ever higher with every passing year. Or alternatively, they become part of a massive army of gardeners druids that invades other flights in the night and just... plants stuff, wherever they can. Weird weeds that appeared one night in your nice garden? Thank the Gladekeeper’s Army! Dragons from other flights help develop plants that will survive and thrive in their home flights. Or maybe both are true.
I imagine that they become part of the massive entourage of the Gladekeeper, tending the Behemoth, helping it grow ever higher with every passing year. Or alternatively, they become part of a massive army of gardeners druids that invades other flights in the night and just... plants stuff, wherever they can. Weird weeds that appeared one night in your nice garden? Thank the Gladekeeper’s Army! Dragons from other flights help develop plants that will survive and thrive in their home flights. Or maybe both are true.
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
We give them giant combs and catapult them into the Earthshaker's beard. Poprock's facial hair requires much maintenance.
We give them giant combs and catapult them into the Earthshaker's beard. Poprock's facial hair requires much maintenance.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8