Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 2017 December Kindness Challenge
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26
@Lallie
Ah, good point! I'll just move it around in that case (if nothing else I'll just do it when my token finishes and double up on a day of kindness.)
@Lallie
Ah, good point! I'll just move it around in that case (if nothing else I'll just do it when my token finishes and double up on a day of kindness.)
3m65Bjg.pngSeafoam_Sidekicks_2.png
@Lallie
I'm late to the party but I will be doing this! Please add me to the daily pinglist.
@Lallie
I'm late to the party but I will be doing this! Please add me to the daily pinglist.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
December 1st - DONE
List 3 people you think make Flight Rising a better place. Tag them here and tell them why, spread the love <3
Quote:
Hello you wonderful people! I know it's not December 1st anymore, but I just found this thread and wanted to participate in it.

@/Fizzywits: I literally just sent you a long drawn out reason as to why I think you're so great, but here's another reminder that you are.
@/CrystalRush: Even though you never trust me in mafia, I still think you make FR a better and much more fun place. I genuinely get excited when I see that you're going to be in another game with me.
@/Minty: I've never really spoken to you before, but I think all the hard work that you're putting into SS is just amazing. Like I would be so overwhelmed right now and your handling everything with such grace. Your effort is not going unnoticed and I just wanted to let you know that you make FR a better place!

December 2nd - DONE
Sent to our quest hub thread for newbies so they can get some cool familiars
Donate familiars to your Flight's Free/Trade Familiar Thread or give some familiars to a newbie instead, if doing this perhaps give them something a little harder to obtain

December 3rd - DONE
Done through this thread
Participate in the Wishing Well thread here or something similar

December 4th - DONE
Also done through the last thread
Brew a Baldwin Item for someone. If you don't have a high level, brew whatever you can and give it as a random gift, it's the thought that counts!

December 5th - DONE
Gift Bomb 5 people! Doesn't have to be big :)

December 6th - DONE
Ping the Breeders of your most favourite dragons and let them know why
Quote:
@/ScalyAviary
Hi there! I don't know if you remember me, but back in June you gave me this dragon. I just wanted to let you know how much I freaking LOVE her. She has participated in many festivals and has had 18 hatchlings since then! I'm currently using her in a 100 hatchling challenge, and she will forever be a permababe for me.

December 7th - DONE
Can't really draw, so I gifted instead.
Participate in the Draw the Dragon Above You thread here. If you are not in the mood to draw, you can write a lore sample and gift it to someone or simply gift someone an item from their wishlist.

December 8th - DONE
Helped new arcanite~
Help someone with a lair expansion (preferably a newer member).

December 9th - DONE
Couldn't find Arcane's free apparel thread, so gifted a new arcanite.
Donate apparel to your Flight's Free Apparel Thread.
or give some apparel to a newbie instead, perhaps something that is a little harder to obtain.

December 10th - DONE
Done through this thread
Time for another random gift to a random person!

December 11th - DONE
Given to Arcane newbie
Give a skin/accent to a random person, perhaps something that isn't a fest skin. If you can only afford to give fest skins, perhaps something that is older or suits their dragons more!

December 12th - DONE
Helped a new arcanite get ten familiars
Help another member get an achievement! Eggs are the easiest way, or achievements suited for newer members, but I'm sure you can all think of something :D

December 13th - DONE
Write a really nice review of someone's lair. You can ping into here if you'd like to! Be sure to say plenty of nice things about their pretty dragons, it's always nice to know others appreciate your hard work
Quote:
@/Lallie
I just wanted to glance at your lair because I'm curious but WOW. How did you get such amazing dragons. I love the color coordination and all the dragons have so much apparel and most also have skins/accents. I'm just genuinely amazed by how much work you must have put in to these beautiful, beautiful dragons. Here's a few of my faves: -sniped-

December 14th - DONE
Here's some pretty nice hatcheries I found! One and Two
Look at a bunch of hatcheries. Maybe even sign up for a ping list or two. Perhaps even buy a couple dragons ^^

December 15th - DONE
Done through this thread

December 16th
Give a hatchling from your lair to someone who will appreciate them and will give them some love! This can simply be a case of donating dragons to newer players, or could be giving an expensive breeding hatchling to someone on your pinglist, up to you!

December 17th - DONE
Given to new arcanite
Give an item you can only get from Swipp to a random person, perhaps something a little harder to obtain :)

December 18th - DONE
Given to the Battlestone Bank!
Donate battle items to your Flight's Free battle item Thread or give some battle items to a newbie instead, preferably something that's a little harder to obtain

December 19th - DONE
Participate in the Giving Tree thread here or something similar

December 20th - DONE
Done through this thread
Give an awesome familiar to a random person or gift someone a familiar not in their Bestiary

December 21st - DONE
Also done through the thread above
We all love the occasional warm brew, gift some Baldwin Materials to someone :D

December 22nd - DONE
Given to a new arcanite
Donate food to your Flight's Free Food Thread or give some Food to a newbie, or a person who is struggling instead

December 23rd
Come up with something nice to do for someone on Flight Rising and post it below. Do it for someone :D

December 24th
The holidays needs more positive feelings! Review something! Whether that be a lair, a dragon, lore, or perhaps ping people in to tell them how nice they are, anything! You can ping people in here and write! Sometimes all it takes to make someone smile are a couple nice words :)

December 25th
It's Christmas, which means sharing the day with family and friends. Extend the warm festive fuzzies to your friends on FR. Ping them in here and write a message to your good friends on this site, or perhaps those that are like family. Let them know how much they mean to you. Gifts are optional

December 26th
It's Boxing Day! Look through your hoard and give any stuff you don't really need away to members who might have not got much this holiday season

December 27th - DONE
Give a Nocturne egg or Night of the Nocturne Exclusive familiar to a member not doing so well this festival

December 28th
Support an artist or lore-ist! Place an order for an adoptable/artwork or for lore/written bio/coding! Support the people that work so hard at what they do and whom create wondrous masterpieces

December 29th
Save an exalt dragon from the Auction House and find it a forever home, whether that be in your own lair or somewhere else!
or
If you don't wish to purchase dragons, simply use this as another chance to gift!

December 30th - DONE
Gifted NotN things to someone missing them.
Do something nice for someone! It's up to you what that is :D

December 31st
Give someone a gene/breed change scroll or an egg. This is designed to be the hardest challenge, seeing as it's at the end of the list. So be sure to save up ahead of time! Otherwise if you don't feel like you can make this a reality you can just gift a 'high-end' item instead
December 1st - DONE
List 3 people you think make Flight Rising a better place. Tag them here and tell them why, spread the love <3
Quote:
Hello you wonderful people! I know it's not December 1st anymore, but I just found this thread and wanted to participate in it.

@/Fizzywits: I literally just sent you a long drawn out reason as to why I think you're so great, but here's another reminder that you are.
@/CrystalRush: Even though you never trust me in mafia, I still think you make FR a better and much more fun place. I genuinely get excited when I see that you're going to be in another game with me.
@/Minty: I've never really spoken to you before, but I think all the hard work that you're putting into SS is just amazing. Like I would be so overwhelmed right now and your handling everything with such grace. Your effort is not going unnoticed and I just wanted to let you know that you make FR a better place!

December 2nd - DONE
Sent to our quest hub thread for newbies so they can get some cool familiars
Donate familiars to your Flight's Free/Trade Familiar Thread or give some familiars to a newbie instead, if doing this perhaps give them something a little harder to obtain

December 3rd - DONE
Done through this thread

December 4th - DONE
Brew a Baldwin Item for someone. If you don't have a high level, brew whatever you can and give it as a random gift, it's the thought that counts!

December 5th - DONE

December 6th - DONE
Ping the Breeders of your most favourite dragons and let them know why
Quote:
@/ScalyAviary
Hi there! I don't know if you remember me, but back in June you gave me this dragon. I just wanted to let you know how much I freaking LOVE her. She has participated in many festivals and has had 18 hatchlings since then! I'm currently using her in a 100 hatchling challenge, and she will forever be a permababe for me.

December 7th - DONE
Can't really draw, so I gifted instead.
Participate in the Draw the Dragon Above You thread here. If you are not in the mood to draw, you can write a lore sample and gift it to someone or simply gift someone an item from their wishlist.

December 8th - DONE
Helped new arcanite~
Help someone with a lair expansion (preferably a newer member).

December 9th - DONE
Couldn't find Arcane's free apparel thread, so gifted a new arcanite.
Donate apparel to your Flight's Free Apparel Thread.
or give some apparel to a newbie instead, perhaps something that is a little harder to obtain.

December 10th - DONE
Done through this thread
Time for another random gift to a random person!

December 11th - DONE
Given to Arcane newbie
Give a skin/accent to a random person, perhaps something that isn't a fest skin. If you can only afford to give fest skins, perhaps something that is older or suits their dragons more!

December 12th - DONE
Helped a new arcanite get ten familiars
Help another member get an achievement! Eggs are the easiest way, or achievements suited for newer members, but I'm sure you can all think of something :D

December 13th - DONE
Write a really nice review of someone's lair. You can ping into here if you'd like to! Be sure to say plenty of nice things about their pretty dragons, it's always nice to know others appreciate your hard work
Quote:
@/Lallie
I just wanted to glance at your lair because I'm curious but WOW. How did you get such amazing dragons. I love the color coordination and all the dragons have so much apparel and most also have skins/accents. I'm just genuinely amazed by how much work you must have put in to these beautiful, beautiful dragons. Here's a few of my faves: -sniped-

December 14th - DONE
Here's some pretty nice hatcheries I found! One and Two
Look at a bunch of hatcheries. Maybe even sign up for a ping list or two. Perhaps even buy a couple dragons ^^

December 15th - DONE
Done through this thread

December 16th
Give a hatchling from your lair to someone who will appreciate them and will give them some love! This can simply be a case of donating dragons to newer players, or could be giving an expensive breeding hatchling to someone on your pinglist, up to you!

December 17th - DONE
Given to new arcanite
Give an item you can only get from Swipp to a random person, perhaps something a little harder to obtain :)

December 18th - DONE
Given to the Battlestone Bank!
Donate battle items to your Flight's Free battle item Thread or give some battle items to a newbie instead, preferably something that's a little harder to obtain

December 19th - DONE
Participate in the Giving Tree thread here or something similar

December 20th - DONE
Done through this thread
Give an awesome familiar to a random person or gift someone a familiar not in their Bestiary

December 21st - DONE
Also done through the thread above
We all love the occasional warm brew, gift some Baldwin Materials to someone :D

December 22nd - DONE
Given to a new arcanite
Donate food to your Flight's Free Food Thread or give some Food to a newbie, or a person who is struggling instead

December 23rd
Come up with something nice to do for someone on Flight Rising and post it below. Do it for someone :D

December 24th
The holidays needs more positive feelings! Review something! Whether that be a lair, a dragon, lore, or perhaps ping people in to tell them how nice they are, anything! You can ping people in here and write! Sometimes all it takes to make someone smile are a couple nice words :)

December 25th
It's Christmas, which means sharing the day with family and friends. Extend the warm festive fuzzies to your friends on FR. Ping them in here and write a message to your good friends on this site, or perhaps those that are like family. Let them know how much they mean to you. Gifts are optional

December 26th
It's Boxing Day! Look through your hoard and give any stuff you don't really need away to members who might have not got much this holiday season

December 27th - DONE
Give a Nocturne egg or Night of the Nocturne Exclusive familiar to a member not doing so well this festival

December 28th
Support an artist or lore-ist! Place an order for an adoptable/artwork or for lore/written bio/coding! Support the people that work so hard at what they do and whom create wondrous masterpieces

December 29th
Save an exalt dragon from the Auction House and find it a forever home, whether that be in your own lair or somewhere else!
or
If you don't wish to purchase dragons, simply use this as another chance to gift!

December 30th - DONE
Gifted NotN things to someone missing them.
Do something nice for someone! It's up to you what that is :D

December 31st
Give someone a gene/breed change scroll or an egg. This is designed to be the hardest challenge, seeing as it's at the end of the list. So be sure to save up ahead of time! Otherwise if you don't feel like you can make this a reality you can just gift a 'high-end' item instead

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
Welcome to Day 5!
How are you guys finding the challenge so far? I hope the tasks are manageable enough. Also welcome to everyone who has joined in recently, it's never too late to participate!

December 5th

@TabithaMori @Kvon @JonTargaryen @Superbia @mPhish @Ashki @SugarRose22 @Greenwolfkate @CelesteNova @GoddessOfCarries @Windshear @MusicalAnima @strangeseraph @EliTheBear @Vipera @Tobias @Lovinos @HermanSlug @JoyLayne @sleeplessfaun @LadyEllesmere @balthy @Matou @Valore @SmolSeed @CornixElecti @Warriorgirl1234 @danijust @Dewyisdewy @Cheshly
Welcome to Day 5!
How are you guys finding the challenge so far? I hope the tasks are manageable enough. Also welcome to everyone who has joined in recently, it's never too late to participate!

December 5th

@TabithaMori @Kvon @JonTargaryen @Superbia @mPhish @Ashki @SugarRose22 @Greenwolfkate @CelesteNova @GoddessOfCarries @Windshear @MusicalAnima @strangeseraph @EliTheBear @Vipera @Tobias @Lovinos @HermanSlug @JoyLayne @sleeplessfaun @LadyEllesmere @balthy @Matou @Valore @SmolSeed @CornixElecti @Warriorgirl1234 @danijust @Dewyisdewy @Cheshly
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
Dec 2nd:Just randomly picked a fellow newbie to take my first familer. @Towkarn (pssst you should join :p)

Dec 4th: sent crafted recipe to @aredshroom

Dec 5th: sent bombs to 5 people-done

Dec 16th: did it early,as I'm not sure if I'd have hatchlings then. Gave two to a new player ^-^ @lallie I hope that's ok
Dec 2nd:Just randomly picked a fellow newbie to take my first familer. @Towkarn (pssst you should join :p)

Dec 4th: sent crafted recipe to @aredshroom

Dec 5th: sent bombs to 5 people-done

Dec 16th: did it early,as I'm not sure if I'd have hatchlings then. Gave two to a new player ^-^ @lallie I hope that's ok
ex5BGkW.png
December 1st

@Edra Thanks for being with me throughout my familiar quest. I know I haven't made any progress in a while but I am incredibly grateful whenever you congratulate me regardless of how small the progress is.

@Dis I don't know you but when I started the Xtreme Patience Challenge you had already started long before. I'm on my third run round and you are still persevering with your killer challenge and I really admire you for it. Good luck! Forever rooting for you <3

@DanceswithPlants I love that you've tried to giveaway chests every festival. I really admire your kindness and I wish I could help you every time.

You guys rock!
December 1st

@Edra Thanks for being with me throughout my familiar quest. I know I haven't made any progress in a while but I am incredibly grateful whenever you congratulate me regardless of how small the progress is.

@Dis I don't know you but when I started the Xtreme Patience Challenge you had already started long before. I'm on my third run round and you are still persevering with your killer challenge and I really admire you for it. Good luck! Forever rooting for you <3

@DanceswithPlants I love that you've tried to giveaway chests every festival. I really admire your kindness and I wish I could help you every time.

You guys rock!
Dani's Familiar Quest (and more)9W6bZar.png

kaKc7gV.png
Gift bombs sent out!
Gift bombs sent out!
Sent my giftbombs ^-^
Sent my giftbombs ^-^
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
All gift bombs sent!
All gift bombs sent!

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3