Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 2017 December Kindness Challenge
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26
[quote name="Lallie" date=2017-12-03 01:38:49] December 3rd Participate in the Wishing Well thread here or something similar [/quote] I went to [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2326360]The December Gifting[/url] thread and sent someone some items off their list.
Lallie wrote on 2017-12-03:
December 3rd
Participate in the Wishing Well thread here or something similar

I went to The December Gifting thread and sent someone some items off their list.
3m65Bjg.pngSeafoam_Sidekicks_2.png
I Just gifted some gems to a user from the link @Greenwolfkate posted! <3 I hope it makes the user happy!
I Just gifted some gems to a user from the link @Greenwolfkate posted! <3 I hope it makes the user happy!
Hey Guys! A new day a new task and a new person to bring smiles to! I apologise for the delay in getting this out, normally it'd be just after rollover, but I'm camping and have to walk a distance just to get shaky reception. Things will return to normal on the 9th!

December 4th
Brew a Baldwin Item for someone
If you don't have a high level, brew whatever you can and give it as a random gift, it's the thought that counts!

@TabithaMori @Kvon @JonTargaryen @Superbia @mPhish @Ashki @SugarRose22 @Greenwolfkate @CelesteNova @GoddessOfCarries @Windshear @MusicalAnima @strangeseraph @EliTheBear @Vipera @Tobias @Lovinos @HermanSlug @JoyLayne @sleeplessfaun @LadyEllesmere @balthy @Matou @Valore @SmolSeed @CornixElecti @Warriorgirl1234
Hey Guys! A new day a new task and a new person to bring smiles to! I apologise for the delay in getting this out, normally it'd be just after rollover, but I'm camping and have to walk a distance just to get shaky reception. Things will return to normal on the 9th!

December 4th
Brew a Baldwin Item for someone
If you don't have a high level, brew whatever you can and give it as a random gift, it's the thought that counts!

@TabithaMori @Kvon @JonTargaryen @Superbia @mPhish @Ashki @SugarRose22 @Greenwolfkate @CelesteNova @GoddessOfCarries @Windshear @MusicalAnima @strangeseraph @EliTheBear @Vipera @Tobias @Lovinos @HermanSlug @JoyLayne @sleeplessfaun @LadyEllesmere @balthy @Matou @Valore @SmolSeed @CornixElecti @Warriorgirl1234
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
I will brew a speckled peacock spider for @thePurple!
I will brew a speckled peacock spider for @thePurple!
I'm making a peridot horn for @aredshroom
^-^
I'm making a peridot horn for @aredshroom
^-^
ex5BGkW.png
TFW you're waiting on a Prismatic Token D:
How am I gonna brew for friend? If anyone gets a free cauldron hit me up so I can do a thing.
TFW you're waiting on a Prismatic Token D:
How am I gonna brew for friend? If anyone gets a free cauldron hit me up so I can do a thing.
3m65Bjg.pngSeafoam_Sidekicks_2.png
@Lallie

I'm late but could you ping me for this, please?
@Lallie

I'm late but could you ping me for this, please?
Dani's Familiar Quest (and more)9W6bZar.png

kaKc7gV.png
My cauldron level is so low it's not funny, so I'll just brew some random stuff and gift-bomb some newbies ^-^
My cauldron level is so low it's not funny, so I'll just brew some random stuff and gift-bomb some newbies ^-^
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@Greenwolfkate

If you want you can simply gift someone something, or you can do the Baldwin task at a later date! It's really not a problem if you can't do it now ^^

I myself have a token brewing so I've decided to switch this day with another later one and will do the brewing then.
@Greenwolfkate

If you want you can simply gift someone something, or you can do the Baldwin task at a later date! It's really not a problem if you can't do it now ^^

I myself have a token brewing so I've decided to switch this day with another later one and will do the brewing then.
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
hello, i just found this thread, so i'll be starting today! coincidentally, i gave someone something from baldwin today, i actually made it yesterday and gave it today but ehhh it still counts so i'm already done with that!
hello, i just found this thread, so i'll be starting today! coincidentally, i gave someone something from baldwin today, i actually made it yesterday and gave it today but ehhh it still counts so i'm already done with that!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26