Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you feed your dragons or nah?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
I don't feed them every day.

Just enough to keep the energy bar at 80% or above.
I don't feed them every day.

Just enough to keep the energy bar at 80% or above.
I like to keep mine fed for those extra gathering turns and so I can coli if the mood strikes me. I have a lot of food so I'm not too worried about running out for the moment. But I have considered keeping a starving lair for more profitable flipping.
I like to keep mine fed for those extra gathering turns and so I can coli if the mood strikes me. I have a lot of food so I'm not too worried about running out for the moment. But I have considered keeping a starving lair for more profitable flipping.
I don't get waiting 'till your energy level is close to 80, it's not like they eat any less overall that way.
I don't get waiting 'till your energy level is close to 80, it's not like they eat any less overall that way.
We're made of rock, but we're the biggest softies of all. XIvT0rs.png
I absolutely feed them; I won't let my lair go hungry!

And also, I like getting the daily bonuses. All of it, but particularly that extra gem per day as gems are hard to get for me. Plus, there's the whole thing with breeding and coli-ing dragons and how you can't get very far with them if they're hungry, and I'd rather keep them fed over time than drop a bunch of food on them at once.

As for the food, I just gather what I need, or if all else fails, buy a cheap stack of food and let that last me until I can gather more. It's never really been an issue for me.
I absolutely feed them; I won't let my lair go hungry!

And also, I like getting the daily bonuses. All of it, but particularly that extra gem per day as gems are hard to get for me. Plus, there's the whole thing with breeding and coli-ing dragons and how you can't get very far with them if they're hungry, and I'd rather keep them fed over time than drop a bunch of food on them at once.

As for the food, I just gather what I need, or if all else fails, buy a cheap stack of food and let that last me until I can gather more. It's never really been an issue for me.
Feed. Need my dergs in top shape for the coli, after all.
Feed. Need my dergs in top shape for the coli, after all.
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
I am still trying to reduce my converted food, so atm only insect and plant eaters get fed.
I am still trying to reduce my converted food, so atm only insect and plant eaters get fed.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
always, i can't see my babies hungry. ;-;
always, i can't see my babies hungry. ;-;
tumblr_inline_pailhpjikF1rhwzwl_75sq.gif
I feed them because everytime their energy goes down by even one point I'm like NO
I feed them because everytime their energy goes down by even one point I'm like NO
2bf6nnX.pngmtHAEL4.pngaPfqvmf.pngmjtJ868.pngEIzJIWx.pngVHmdVcB.png8OcABDV.png R4RVavr.pngumLF6oK.gifqVw4IEL.pngGR4p3Uw.pngfqG5KmE.pngzfNtpTV.png

2674017.png2802457.png2804985.png2805970.png2806037.png
2806128.png2806314.png2806493.png2807548.png2807554.png
2807685.png2808480.png2808481.png2808485.png2808499.png
2808574.png2808764.png2808836.png2809949.png2812430.png
they get fed but not very often
if 82% they get foond
they get fed but not very often
if 82% they get foond
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I feed them because I require those extra gathering turns! Lots of gathering-exclusive items to be had that I need to get my hands on!

Plus I live in the coliseum, so i need to have them above a certain energy level in order to battle in the coliseum.

I am kinda lazy with the feeding though. I usually feed them when they start falling below 88%
I feed them because I require those extra gathering turns! Lots of gathering-exclusive items to be had that I need to get my hands on!

Plus I live in the coliseum, so i need to have them above a certain energy level in order to battle in the coliseum.

I am kinda lazy with the feeding though. I usually feed them when they start falling below 88%
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13