Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Thanks, Earthshaker
1 2 3 4 5 6
@chuuyas You pick up the rock in triumph, when you hear a loud growling from behind you. Whipping around you see a GIANT HECKIN' YETI bearing down on you! Throwing the rock up in fear, it disappears into the snow, but when all is said and done, you're riding out of there on an epic mount. Achievement unlocked. [item=coarsefur yeti]
@chuuyas

You pick up the rock in triumph, when you hear a loud growling from behind you. Whipping around you see a GIANT HECKIN' YETI bearing down on you! Throwing the rock up in fear, it disappears into the snow, but when all is said and done, you're riding out of there on an epic mount. Achievement unlocked.

Coarsefur Yeti
You're all gems
That is... *slow, impressed clap* O:
That is... *slow, impressed clap* O:
If you celebrate it, hope everyone's having a good Thanksgiving :) And remember, you can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant. [url=https://youtu.be/m57gzA2JCcM]https://youtu.be/m57gzA2JCcM[/url] [url=https://youtu.be/m57gzA2JCcM][img]https://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/images/reviews/290/full/1426726876_1.png[/img][/url]
If you celebrate it, hope everyone's having a good Thanksgiving :)
And remember, you can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant.
https://youtu.be/m57gzA2JCcM
1426726876_1.png
oRU0xsF.png
O O F H U B
O O F H U B
097fe9bb15c36a1f4509e52d9751380acc01514f.gif
Question:
What's the difference between profit, conquest and the other pushing?

Should I enter the battle for dom between Arcane and Earth or wait for the Earth and Light?
Question:
What's the difference between profit, conquest and the other pushing?

Should I enter the battle for dom between Arcane and Earth or wait for the Earth and Light?
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
@TheElfDruid

Um... Earth v Light will be before Arcane v Fire and Earth and Arcane aren't battling?...

The difference between profit and conquest pushing is that a conquest push is '1st place by any means, including losing treasure if needed' and the goal of profit pushes is to make treasure either by exalting in a profitable way by themselves or by selling to whichever flight is buying fodder and placing is a secondary goal.
@TheElfDruid

Um... Earth v Light will be before Arcane v Fire and Earth and Arcane aren't battling?...

The difference between profit and conquest pushing is that a conquest push is '1st place by any means, including losing treasure if needed' and the goal of profit pushes is to make treasure either by exalting in a profitable way by themselves or by selling to whichever flight is buying fodder and placing is a secondary goal.
JQQ3Fjt.png
@RedWillia

Okay, thank you. I'm still prreettty much a newb to dom.
THx
@RedWillia

Okay, thank you. I'm still prreettty much a newb to dom.
THx
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
@TheElfDruid

RedWillia's explanation about conquests and profit pushes are right! Some flights like to have event pushes which is just some fun and games or even competitions in-flight!

There will be two conquest pushes in december, one being Light v Earth and one that is Arcane v Fire

I personally would participate in both for pride (i'm in arcane xD) and money making from both! (for u, since I cant profit from my own flight )

Edit: sorry im a bit slow xd
@TheElfDruid

RedWillia's explanation about conquests and profit pushes are right! Some flights like to have event pushes which is just some fun and games or even competitions in-flight!

There will be two conquest pushes in december, one being Light v Earth and one that is Arcane v Fire

I personally would participate in both for pride (i'm in arcane xD) and money making from both! (for u, since I cant profit from my own flight )

Edit: sorry im a bit slow xd
c33OBRd.png
@TheElfDruid

No problem :D

If you were referring to this week, then Earth is conquesting - going for the 1st - for their festival next week. It is a community tradition that each flight conquests for the first place for their festival :)

Arcane is profit pushing and we in Shadow are officially profiting too, though it seems that the majority of us chose to take part in Earth's events and our profiting is not reflected in the dom leaderboard :D

@TheElfDruid

No problem :D

If you were referring to this week, then Earth is conquesting - going for the 1st - for their festival next week. It is a community tradition that each flight conquests for the first place for their festival :)

Arcane is profit pushing and we in Shadow are officially profiting too, though it seems that the majority of us chose to take part in Earth's events and our profiting is not reflected in the dom leaderboard :D

JQQ3Fjt.png
@TheElfDruid

It's a good question though! Without knowing which battle is which it kind it can be confusing and hard to know how to play the game in the best way for you!

If Arcane and Earth are on the board together for profit pushing we wouldn't be fighting each other, just trying to make the most money we can make. We'd definitely love to see you participate in Earth's battle with Light coming up soon. :) Both of our flights are going to do their best to win!

The best way to learn about Dom is to ask. Your dom team in Light can probably help you with more specific questions regarding your flight, but I hope you have fun participating in Dom in general! :D
@TheElfDruid

It's a good question though! Without knowing which battle is which it kind it can be confusing and hard to know how to play the game in the best way for you!

If Arcane and Earth are on the board together for profit pushing we wouldn't be fighting each other, just trying to make the most money we can make. We'd definitely love to see you participate in Earth's battle with Light coming up soon. :) Both of our flights are going to do their best to win!

The best way to learn about Dom is to ask. Your dom team in Light can probably help you with more specific questions regarding your flight, but I hope you have fun participating in Dom in general! :D
You're all gems
1 2 3 4 5 6