Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How Do You Pronounce Your UN?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
shEH-rih-duhn KA-rohn.

Everyone gets Sheridan right, but nobody gets Charon right - they always pronounce it with a Ch sound, like Chat, when it's meant to be a hard sound, like Cat.
shEH-rih-duhn KA-rohn.

Everyone gets Sheridan right, but nobody gets Charon right - they always pronounce it with a Ch sound, like Chat, when it's meant to be a hard sound, like Cat.
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
uh-lee-shuh

I can just imaging the many ways of butchering it though.
ah-lee-she-ah
ally-shee-ah
ah-liss-he-ah
ah-lee-see-ah

Ohh I'm going to give myself a headache.
uh-lee-shuh

I can just imaging the many ways of butchering it though.
ah-lee-she-ah
ally-shee-ah
ah-liss-he-ah
ah-lee-see-ah

Ohh I'm going to give myself a headache.
A L Y S H I I A A   O F   L I G H T N I N G   F L I G H T

Ory67nL.gif vnvMixy.gif jA0eni1.gif
[quote name="Zenzic" date=2017-10-19 12:20:19] *looks at title* I pronounce it "y-or uhn" [/quote]
Zenzic wrote on 2017-10-19:
*looks at title*

I pronounce it "y-or uhn"
Eh-leh-nee
Eh-leh-nee
Pah-sheen-ko :p
Pah-sheen-ko :p
9o0aDxU.gif
ultimate-kitty
ultimate-kitty
ashley she/her...8M3DvRw.gif
you're outta your vector!

obvious, but I've been mispinged as radiodetective before. That's kind of cool, though, it's like I'm the narrator of a murder mystery.

obvious, but I've been mispinged as radiodetective before. That's kind of cool, though, it's like I'm the narrator of a murder mystery.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
looth-icks
looth-icks
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
lynxedlight

...i can't think of any word in english that would rhyme with lynxed, but it's basically just saying lynx but with an -ed at the end. it's still all one syllable. links't i guess.
lynxedlight

...i can't think of any word in english that would rhyme with lynxed, but it's basically just saying lynx but with an -ed at the end. it's still all one syllable. links't i guess.
Scorchpaw Prowler
Crim-son-air-oh

Though it has been misread as areo (like oreo)
Crim-son-air-oh

Though it has been misread as areo (like oreo)
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60