Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Types of merch you'd want to see
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
I might buy a t-shirt if it had a Ridgeback in it. If it wasn't too expensive to ship it where I live, but I'm guessing shipping would be more than the cost of the shirt...

Someone mentioned beanies with flight symbols and I think that would be cool too.
I might buy a t-shirt if it had a Ridgeback in it. If it wasn't too expensive to ship it where I live, but I'm guessing shipping would be more than the cost of the shirt...

Someone mentioned beanies with flight symbols and I think that would be cool too.
3sEe5kl.pngglkI7Qo.pnge5U3u7u.png
Plushies. Definitely plushies. Probably of the deities. I had a dream about that
Plushies. Definitely plushies. Probably of the deities. I had a dream about that

Beck • 20 • she/her
Dappervolk: Dryad #1337
tumblr_psu07vDe6C1wogl4wo1_100.png
Use my Dappervolk referral code? https://dappervolk.com/register?referrer=dryad
I'd also love a chess set.
I'd also love a chess set.
EYhnjwN.png
I don't think I'd wear any FR apparel, so I'd like plushies and figurines!
I don't think I'd wear any FR apparel, so I'd like plushies and figurines!
tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
PLUSHIES Maybe basic greyscale or random colors. I would assume there would be no genes, but that would be cool too!
PLUSHIES Maybe basic greyscale or random colors. I would assume there would be no genes, but that would be cool too!
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
Icewarden pants that get really fluffy at the bottom.

I'd also really love to see some makeup kits paired up with festival apparel. For example, the frigid fugitive shackles.

Then again, think of how amusing it'd be if they started selling flowerfalls in a bottle and you had to throw the flowers around to have the flowerfall work.
I mean, how else do dragons do it
Icewarden pants that get really fluffy at the bottom.

I'd also really love to see some makeup kits paired up with festival apparel. For example, the frigid fugitive shackles.

Then again, think of how amusing it'd be if they started selling flowerfalls in a bottle and you had to throw the flowers around to have the flowerfall work.
I mean, how else do dragons do it
Definitely plushies. I'm not terribly excited about t-shirts.
Definitely plushies. I'm not terribly excited about t-shirts.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
life-sized deity figurines

plus the deity doll collection, they're cute <3
life-sized deity figurines

plus the deity doll collection, they're cute <3
I'd be content with keychains/ patches of the different breeds and possible the deities. Give me nocturne things..
I'd be content with keychains/ patches of the different breeds and possible the deities. Give me nocturne things..
Emblem pendants! Maybe in two sizes, quarter sized and then something bigger?

and now for the unrealistic: THE ELEMENTAL CROWNS
Emblem pendants! Maybe in two sizes, quarter sized and then something bigger?

and now for the unrealistic: THE ELEMENTAL CROWNS
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14