Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Types of merch you'd want to see
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
you know those cute deity and mith plushies? give us those. lemme cuddle a moth.
you know those cute deity and mith plushies? give us those. lemme cuddle a moth.
Vorvomon_vpet_pen.gif Dorumon_vpet_dm.gif Ryudamon_vpet_pen.gif
Tshirts, but preferably with different style art options than the example they have right now. It's not a bad piece of art, but it just isn't interesting enough for me to want on a tshirt if that makes sense? And heck, I've been looking for good dragon tshirts for a while

Figurines would be awesome, especially of some of the familiars so they get more love. There's some really awesome non-dragon creatures on FR.
Tshirts, but preferably with different style art options than the example they have right now. It's not a bad piece of art, but it just isn't interesting enough for me to want on a tshirt if that makes sense? And heck, I've been looking for good dragon tshirts for a while

Figurines would be awesome, especially of some of the familiars so they get more love. There's some really awesome non-dragon creatures on FR.
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

tbh, I just want an arcanist plushy. thats all i need in life.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
[quote name="Cheshly" date=2017-10-18 16:00:15] tbh, I just want an arcanist plushy. thats all i need in life. [/quote] @Cheshly I have a arcanist plushy (that I made) [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4302/35812976940_e1910c6e36.jpg[/img] as well as a Stormcatcher and a Windsinger plushy.... and on the note of stickers I am going to be making print your own FR stickers....(so keep an eye out for those in Creative Corner when they are done)
Cheshly wrote on 2017-10-18:
@Cheshly
I have a arcanist plushy (that I made)
35812976940_e1910c6e36.jpg
as well as a Stormcatcher and a Windsinger plushy....

and on the note of stickers I am going to be making print your own FR stickers....(so keep an eye out for those in Creative Corner when they are done)
Hoodies, plushies. Small keychain enamels of flight symbols.
Hoodies, plushies. Small keychain enamels of flight symbols.
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
plushes, pins, stickers, trading cards, figurines! (what I [i]wouldn't give[/i] to have an irl [item=Exotic Arcanist Idol] or [item=Soft Lightweaver Idol] or [item=Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll] OR EVEN [item=Shadowbinder Onyx Idol] or [item=Flamecaller Terracotta Figure])Maybe some minimalist clothing with flight emblems, like black tees with emblems around the sleeve edges & bottom. asdfghjkl but what about costume pieces? I'd love to walk around with Imp horns or Mirror fins or Skydancer feather/jewel/antenna crests any day of the week.
plushes, pins, stickers, trading cards, figurines! (what I wouldn't give to have an irl Exotic Arcanist Idol or Soft Lightweaver Idol or Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll OR EVEN Shadowbinder Onyx Idol or Flamecaller Terracotta Figure )Maybe some minimalist clothing with flight emblems, like black tees with emblems around the sleeve edges & bottom.

asdfghjkl but what about costume pieces? I'd love to walk around with Imp horns or Mirror fins or Skydancer feather/jewel/antenna crests any day of the week.
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
I'd love plushies of the deities, or maybe real-life versions of plush toy items in FR, like the Mammertees or the Stuffed Miths. I'd also love to see keychains and pendants of the element symbols so I can show off my flight pride. ^^
I'd love plushies of the deities, or maybe real-life versions of plush toy items in FR, like the Mammertees or the Stuffed Miths. I'd also love to see keychains and pendants of the element symbols so I can show off my flight pride. ^^
Na5WGHa.png
Some little articulated figurines, depicting dragons, deities, and the like. Give me a posable Icewarden to sit on my shelf and watch over my room!

Some little articulated figurines, depicting dragons, deities, and the like. Give me a posable Icewarden to sit on my shelf and watch over my room!

On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
A lorebook including flights, deities, dragon breeds, beast clans, and general history would be awesome.(I like lore, it's a weakness XD)
I'd also love to see small pendants, keychains, deitie plushies(like the dolls already on FR), jackets, posters, breed figurines, and pins. :3

My dad thinks a lore book would be interesting and we'd end up both having all eleven deity dolls and breed figurines.
A lorebook including flights, deities, dragon breeds, beast clans, and general history would be awesome.(I like lore, it's a weakness XD)
I'd also love to see small pendants, keychains, deitie plushies(like the dolls already on FR), jackets, posters, breed figurines, and pins. :3

My dad thinks a lore book would be interesting and we'd end up both having all eleven deity dolls and breed figurines.
42rDdHA.png
Tundra themed scarves and muffs

Plushies
Tundra themed scarves and muffs

Plushies
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14