Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are the odds
@wrecknrule Sorry to tag if it's annoying but you posted on one of my threads earlier this week saying this: [quote name="wrecknrule" date=2017-10-01 11:49:28] I went to go ask Noodledad for an egg while scavenging and he shafted me. Spent my last turn complaining at Bossdad. [img]http://i65.tinypic.com/jkatdc.png[/img] You do love us, Boss. TAT [/quote] Just now I spent my last few turns trying to get an Earth Egg and got nothing. So just for laughs and giggles, I spent my very last turn complaining to Bossdad and I got an eggo [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-XYQx26GQFiA/WdksBu0ChDI/AAAAAAAAyoM/ai8eDVWBE9YXX4C8PJNed_1-qH5JKgdxQCK8BGAs/s512/2017-10-07.png[/img] What are the odds
@wrecknrule

Sorry to tag if it's annoying but you posted on one of my threads earlier this week saying this:
wrecknrule wrote on 2017-10-01:
I went to go ask Noodledad for an egg while scavenging and he shafted me. Spent my last turn complaining at Bossdad.
jkatdc.png

You do love us, Boss. TAT

Just now I spent my last few turns trying to get an Earth Egg and got nothing. So just for laughs and giggles, I spent my very last turn complaining to Bossdad and I got an eggo
2017-10-07.png

What are the odds
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
Welcome to the 2nd egg Scavenging Games!

And may the odds bee ever in your favor.
Welcome to the 2nd egg Scavenging Games!

And may the odds bee ever in your favor.
Drag cave egg pics are broke o.o
Congrats, hope I can get some of that luck.
Congrats, hope I can get some of that luck.
6zNcd7H.pngBazwLZ8.png6zNcd7H.pngtWH342p.png5gGbdPu.pngtWH342p.png
@TimeStandStill

Barely relevant but gathering-exclusive genes would bee pretty cool.
@TimeStandStill

Barely relevant but gathering-exclusive genes would bee pretty cool.
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
@Takemi

I'll cross my fingers for you, buddy
@Takemi

I'll cross my fingers for you, buddy
mz77kVn.png
@TheGodOfStories

The new bee gene would bee cool to get.
@TheGodOfStories

The new bee gene would bee cool to get.
Drag cave egg pics are broke o.o
@TheGodOfStories I have attempted to do all my turns in Lightning, Bossdad really only wants last turns for some reason... Y. U Playing favourites??
@TheGodOfStories I have attempted to do all my turns in Lightning, Bossdad really only wants last turns for some reason... Y. U Playing favourites??
image.png?ex=66384c7c&is=6636fafc&hm=225521e8cd422d38c02ed2bc6d6a480d593c20f69a72d794d558201b5d1adba6&.png wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
G1 WCs for Sale
@TheGodOfStories

Boss laughs in the face of the odds!

But, like, seriously. That is beautiful.

All I can see is the Stormcatcher trying to drink his morning coffee and some random clan leader complaining at him about eggs and he's just like: *drops lightning egg on head* I need caffeine, go away already. XD
@TheGodOfStories

Boss laughs in the face of the odds!

But, like, seriously. That is beautiful.

All I can see is the Stormcatcher trying to drink his morning coffee and some random clan leader complaining at him about eggs and he's just like: *drops lightning egg on head* I need caffeine, go away already. XD
TyYgOYZ.png