Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I Feel Unobservant
1 2
[quote name="SnowdinTown" date=2017-10-07 08:41:27] [quote name="LapisDragon17718" date=2017-10-07 08:39:47] its the lost flight [/quote] the lost c o n t i n e n t [/quote] [i]inhales[/i]
SnowdinTown wrote on 2017-10-07:
LapisDragon17718 wrote on 2017-10-07:
its the lost flight

the lost c o n t i n e n t

inhales
tumblr_ook17xjoGx1w8izspo3_r2_250.pngA0qtRly.gif
gHesnkX.png
[quote name="FeatherCats" date=2017-10-07 11:52:44] [quote name="SnowdinTown" date=2017-10-07 08:41:27] [quote name="LapisDragon17718" date=2017-10-07 08:39:47] its the lost flight [/quote] the lost c o n t i n e n t [/quote] [i]inhales[/i] [/quote] [i]*mystery intensifies*
FeatherCats wrote on 2017-10-07:
SnowdinTown wrote on 2017-10-07:
LapisDragon17718 wrote on 2017-10-07:
its the lost flight

the lost c o n t i n e n t

inhales
*mystery intensifies*
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
It's Marva!
It's Marva!
On hiatus
[quote name="BeardedDragon123" date=2017-10-07 12:08:30] It's Marva! [/quote] Yes
BeardedDragon123 wrote on 2017-10-07:
It's Marva!

Yes
IMG_5287.png

They/Them
FR+3
Art
Shop

ACOZFAh.png

mtHAEL4.png

tyEuRXe.png
Theory time!: it's just a continent in which the deities' leftover energy is dumped, and so it's just an untamed land with elements fighting everywhere. Lightweaver dumped one of her failed emperors there, and then they evolved, and some eggs go there too by the ocean.

The eye colours would be due to the unstable energies of the land. Energies would shift like the tectonic plates, and so the land would shift as well. All the land in Sornieth has a specific element, so double coloured eyes don't occur. Except for some coli areas, Bamboo Falls looks like it's on the edge of Water and Wind but not sure what happens if dragons laid their eggs there. Maybe dragons purposely lay their eggs away from the border?
Theory time!: it's just a continent in which the deities' leftover energy is dumped, and so it's just an untamed land with elements fighting everywhere. Lightweaver dumped one of her failed emperors there, and then they evolved, and some eggs go there too by the ocean.

The eye colours would be due to the unstable energies of the land. Energies would shift like the tectonic plates, and so the land would shift as well. All the land in Sornieth has a specific element, so double coloured eyes don't occur. Except for some coli areas, Bamboo Falls looks like it's on the edge of Water and Wind but not sure what happens if dragons laid their eggs there. Maybe dragons purposely lay their eggs away from the border?
image.png?ex=66384c7c&is=6636fafc&hm=225521e8cd422d38c02ed2bc6d6a480d593c20f69a72d794d558201b5d1adba6&.png wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
G1 WCs for Sale
i'm ready for gay flight
i'm ready for gay flight
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
[quote name="BoomBreeze" date=2017-10-07 13:00:43] Theory time!: it's just a continent in which the deities' leftover energy is dumped, and so it's just an untamed land with elements fighting everywhere. Lightweaver dumped one of her failed emperors there, and then they evolved, and some eggs go there too by the ocean. The eye colours would be due to the unstable energies of the land. Energies would shift like the tectonic plates, and so the land would shift as well. All the land in Sornieth has a specific element, so double coloured eyes don't occur. Except for some coli areas, Bamboo Falls looks like it's on the edge of Water and Wind but not sure what happens if dragons laid their eggs there. Maybe dragons purposely lay their eggs away from the border? [/quote] im all for this theory
BoomBreeze wrote on 2017-10-07:

im all for this theory
art-shop.png
[quote name="@KairinRose" date=2017-10-07 13:55:45] i'm ready for gay flight [/quote] join the pride flight they have rainbow cookies
@KairinRose wrote on 2017-10-07:
i'm ready for gay flight
join the pride flight
they have rainbow cookies
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
welcome to the gay flight
welcome to the gay flight
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
for real tho, i'd love a way for dergs to have two differently colored eyes ahhhhhhhhhh on the border between two flights or somethign HHhh
for real tho, i'd love a way for dergs to have two differently colored eyes ahhhhhhhhhh on the border between two flights or somethign HHhh
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
1 2