Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Build/Use for Shadow Dragon?
Hi. To begin with I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the sub-section so please close any topics if not in the right place if need be, thanks :)
Hi again, when I started the game I picked Shadow Flight from which I have moved for future lore reasons. My progenitor is, as such, a Shadow dragon and I would like to finally get round to leveling him up.
My question is... does anyone know a good Coli build or a good use in Coli for a Shadow dragon?
I'll probably level him up either way but I'd like to figure out a use for him. Melee, Caster, Tank, any role works.
Thank you everyone in advance ^_^
Hi. To begin with I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the sub-section so please close any topics if not in the right place if need be, thanks :)
Hi again, when I started the game I picked Shadow Flight from which I have moved for future lore reasons. My progenitor is, as such, a Shadow dragon and I would like to finally get round to leveling him up.
My question is... does anyone know a good Coli build or a good use in Coli for a Shadow dragon?
I'll probably level him up either way but I'd like to figure out a use for him. Melee, Caster, Tank, any role works.
Thank you everyone in advance ^_^
5VXLt3V.giftumblr_nogln8njMy1r6570qo1_400.gif
I think you can use them in the Kelp Beds? Correct if wrong
I think you can use them in the Kelp Beds? Correct if wrong
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
Do NOT use it as a Mire trainer if you value your energy points... Made the same mistake myself.

My two Shadow progens are currently serving as a Ghostlight Meditate Monk and a GW farmer, and neither have really had any elemental problems so far (as long as I'm careful with my killing order in Ghostlight). I also have a Shadow mage in the GW team but I haven't tried her Shroud yet so I'm not sure how she matches up to the enemies type-wise?

TLDR: I don't think Shadow is gonna be the BEST element anywhere really, but it's not terrible anywhere besides Mire as far as I've seen.
Do NOT use it as a Mire trainer if you value your energy points... Made the same mistake myself.

My two Shadow progens are currently serving as a Ghostlight Meditate Monk and a GW farmer, and neither have really had any elemental problems so far (as long as I'm careful with my killing order in Ghostlight). I also have a Shadow mage in the GW team but I haven't tried her Shroud yet so I'm not sure how she matches up to the enemies type-wise?

TLDR: I don't think Shadow is gonna be the BEST element anywhere really, but it's not terrible anywhere besides Mire as far as I've seen.
Rey ♦ they/them ♦ 25 years ♦ FR+3
I recommend Plague, Light, or Arcane if you want a Mireflyer, but I'm not sure Shadow is the best in the Coliseum. It's gotta be good for something, though... let me fetch some data. ...Welp, looks like I couldn't find much. :( But I did find this helpful chart of strengths and weaknesses! [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/2a5b2340ac661ef3adc0bd79463327f4/tumblr_mq75toik7y1sbylx1o1_500.jpg[/img]
I recommend Plague, Light, or Arcane if you want a Mireflyer, but I'm not sure Shadow is the best in the Coliseum. It's gotta be good for something, though... let me fetch some data.

...Welp, looks like I couldn't find much. :( But I did find this helpful chart of strengths and weaknesses!
tumblr_mq75toik7y1sbylx1o1_500.jpg
- order
Shadow isn't good for any high-level venues training. If you still want to use him, respec him as a Culex farmer.
Shadow isn't good for any high-level venues training. If you still want to use him, respec him as a Culex farmer.
@DarknessReborn @faerey @MrFrenchFrybrows @Dunmer

Thank you all for your answers. I wasn't subscribed nor was I pinged so I only just realized there were replies.
I already have a Mire Flyer (tho he is not currently in my lair - he's in my gf's lair). Someone replied to the same post I made in Help Center and I've figured out I'll be using a variation of Culex build more catered specifically for Arena use.
Thanks all once again and have a wonderful dragon day :)
@DarknessReborn @faerey @MrFrenchFrybrows @Dunmer

Thank you all for your answers. I wasn't subscribed nor was I pinged so I only just realized there were replies.
I already have a Mire Flyer (tho he is not currently in my lair - he's in my gf's lair). Someone replied to the same post I made in Help Center and I've figured out I'll be using a variation of Culex build more catered specifically for Arena use.
Thanks all once again and have a wonderful dragon day :)
5VXLt3V.giftumblr_nogln8njMy1r6570qo1_400.gif
@JustALittleSane

Based on the elements of the enemies, shadow dragons are good in the Boreal Wood. If you're looking for a pair or team, I'd also suggest pairing them with an ice dragon.
@JustALittleSane

Based on the elements of the enemies, shadow dragons are good in the Boreal Wood. If you're looking for a pair or team, I'd also suggest pairing them with an ice dragon.
ice_rune_50x50.png ICEWARDEN_sig.png