Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | here's some dragon population stats
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
...And my snapper babies come in dead last, as usual :P
[quote name="tinybalrog" date=2017-09-26 11:06:56] ...And my snapper babies come in dead last, as usual :P [/quote] Why is there not more love for snappy snaps? 8(
tinybalrog wrote on 2017-09-26:

Why is there not more love for snappy snaps? 8(
@tinybalrog
according to the data, bogsneaks come in dead last. a great deal of that is because they're so new, but i'd honestly like to see how things shift as time goes on. i've seen enough people say they don't like bogsneaks that i doubt their population will grow as fast as, say, nocturnes and coatls. time will only tell!
@tinybalrog
according to the data, bogsneaks come in dead last. a great deal of that is because they're so new, but i'd honestly like to see how things shift as time goes on. i've seen enough people say they don't like bogsneaks that i doubt their population will grow as fast as, say, nocturnes and coatls. time will only tell!
hHEJ356.gif
5jalyiR.pngyesdxp5.pnghoHl8aR.pngO0XKT1G.pngeMBNBcv.png7kSLaUI.pngwOWKjsX.pngpab2ujj.pngZIv8N2a.png
DPSlXho.png
@schaadenfreude
Oh yes, very true! Bogs have the same hefty-build, dorky, blep vibe going on that Snaps do, so it'll be interesting to see who wins out as least popular. At this time though, I think of Snaps as being last just because they are one of the oldest breeds onsite, here since FR's inception and they still only outstrip Bogs (the newest breed) by a tad.

@chiblbug
I don't know!!! They're the best
@schaadenfreude
Oh yes, very true! Bogs have the same hefty-build, dorky, blep vibe going on that Snaps do, so it'll be interesting to see who wins out as least popular. At this time though, I think of Snaps as being last just because they are one of the oldest breeds onsite, here since FR's inception and they still only outstrip Bogs (the newest breed) by a tad.

@chiblbug
I don't know!!! They're the best
Haha, funny that Guardians are the most popular! I live for Guardian dragons x3 but Spirals are also very underrated;anyone agree?
Haha, funny that Guardians are the most popular! I live for Guardian dragons x3 but Spirals are also very underrated;anyone agree?
ice.gif
How did you manage to gather all the info?
How did you manage to gather all the info?
iO2X60T.png
My beautiful bogs are dead-last! Not surprising, they are smug and chunky haha.
My beautiful bogs are dead-last! Not surprising, they are smug and chunky haha.
XBlovdQ.png o3nzgbC.png NJvaKUP.png
@Glacecakes
many laborous hours of surveying

just using the dragon search, really. it's simple, if time consuming.
@Glacecakes
many laborous hours of surveying

just using the dragon search, really. it's simple, if time consuming.
hHEJ356.gif
5jalyiR.pngyesdxp5.pnghoHl8aR.pngO0XKT1G.pngeMBNBcv.png7kSLaUI.pngwOWKjsX.pngpab2ujj.pngZIv8N2a.png
DPSlXho.png
[quote]this is what happens when people in Lightning get bored.[/quote] Yes. XD ~ And this is super cool, thanks! I'd be interested in hearing about anything similar you work on in the future.
Quote:
this is what happens when people in Lightning get bored.

Yes. XD

~

And this is super cool, thanks! I'd be interested in hearing about anything similar you work on in the future.
sig2.jpg
@Nonith
in our nerdly ambitions, we hope to take snapshots like these on the regular so we can get a baseline for population growth/changes. we also intend to take snapshots both before and after dom battles, especially big ones. if we get enough hands on deck, we might be able to expand our search parameters beyond just breed, gender, and active/exalted.
@Nonith
in our nerdly ambitions, we hope to take snapshots like these on the regular so we can get a baseline for population growth/changes. we also intend to take snapshots both before and after dom battles, especially big ones. if we get enough hands on deck, we might be able to expand our search parameters beyond just breed, gender, and active/exalted.
hHEJ356.gif
DPSlXho.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8