Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | My younger sister
1 2 3
[quote name="HalfMoonTheWolf" date=2017-08-23 14:51:52] My younger sister is [i]Exactly [/i]the same way. She says my internet history is really sad. [/quote] I mean. You could be doing illegal stuff online, but you play a dragon game instead. It's really not that bad.
HalfMoonTheWolf wrote on 2017-08-23:

My younger sister is Exactly the same way. She says my internet history is really sad.

I mean.

You could be doing illegal stuff online, but you play a dragon game instead. It's really not that bad.
Mold of dragon, I mean. The lines. Yes, it is weird phrasing but that's what she said~ :p

Sometimes I think she's a little bit interested in FR, but most of the time she just starts loudly going "LA LA LA" when I start gushing about eclipse dragons and what not. She sat still to listen to the story about Firage, though. She's to young to legally join, though.
Mold of dragon, I mean. The lines. Yes, it is weird phrasing but that's what she said~ :p

Sometimes I think she's a little bit interested in FR, but most of the time she just starts loudly going "LA LA LA" when I start gushing about eclipse dragons and what not. She sat still to listen to the story about Firage, though. She's to young to legally join, though.
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
what mold?????
what mold?????
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
Anyhow, my parents know I play it and use it as a point to make fun of me when they're mad at me.

"Well maybe if you talked to your PARENTS instead of dressing your DRAGONS."

"Stop playing with stupid DRAGONS and do something with your life."

:')

Honey, why do you think I do nothing but be on this game
Anyhow, my parents know I play it and use it as a point to make fun of me when they're mad at me.

"Well maybe if you talked to your PARENTS instead of dressing your DRAGONS."

"Stop playing with stupid DRAGONS and do something with your life."

:')

Honey, why do you think I do nothing but be on this game
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
It's even weirder with parents oh god
They look right over my shoulders when im developing lore... I can just feel their judgemental gaze even if my back is turned
It's even weirder with parents oh god
They look right over my shoulders when im developing lore... I can just feel their judgemental gaze even if my back is turned
HALEY/HATCH!
EST Collector of Robots & Full-time Chatterbox
Let's be friends!
One of my friends who's been on the site for a while now only recently really started getting into it. I feel proud that I've dragged someone else down into the depths of dragon hell.
One of my friends who's been on the site for a while now only recently really started getting into it. I feel proud that I've dragged someone else down into the depths of dragon hell.
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
a mold of a dragon? [i]dragons are clay ?? ?[/i] [i]fondant? [/i] [i]jello???[/i] or [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a4/Mouldy_Clementine.jpg/200px-Mouldy_Clementine.jpg[/img]
a mold of a dragon?

dragons are clay ?? ?

fondant?

jello???

or 200px-Mouldy_Clementine.jpg
tumblr_ojla8vCHjm1vx6sm0o1_250.png
My older brother doesn't really see me play FR and when he does, he doesn't comment on it anyway. My mom doesn't say much either. My dad on the other hand... He likes my dragons and sometimes reads the forum threads that I'm reading. I make sure that he doesn't see me writing lore though. Mainly because I worry that if he does, he won't want me to play here anymore (or ask me a LOT about my interests) since some lore goes into dark topics.
My older brother doesn't really see me play FR and when he does, he doesn't comment on it anyway. My mom doesn't say much either. My dad on the other hand... He likes my dragons and sometimes reads the forum threads that I'm reading. I make sure that he doesn't see me writing lore though. Mainly because I worry that if he does, he won't want me to play here anymore (or ask me a LOT about my interests) since some lore goes into dark topics.
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
[quote name="MochiTeaaa" date=2017-08-23 16:32:00] a mold of a dragon? [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a4/Mouldy_Clementine.jpg/200px-Mouldy_Clementine.jpg[/img] [/quote]newest dragon breed: mold on an orange
MochiTeaaa wrote on 2017-08-23:
a mold of a dragon?
200px-Mouldy_Clementine.jpg
newest dragon breed: mold on an orange
ex5BGkW.png
my sister thinks that dragons should not have fur or wear pants
my sister thinks that dragons should not have fur or wear pants
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif