Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | My younger sister
1 2 3
@CrimsonAero Dragons can wear trousers if they want to >:(
@CrimsonAero Dragons can wear trousers if they want to >:(
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
[quote name="CrimsonAero" date=2017-08-23 18:34:28] my sister thinks that dragons should not have fur or wear pants [/quote] My brother also thinks this! Whenever I ask him what breed I should make whatever dragon, he replies with "Whatever doesn't wear pants"
CrimsonAero wrote on 2017-08-23:
my sister thinks that dragons should not have fur or wear pants
My brother also thinks this! Whenever I ask him what breed I should make whatever dragon, he replies with "Whatever doesn't wear pants"
Sig_dreg.png
Me: *shows my little brother a dragon*
Him: Where is it's head? Why does it have on clothes? It's ugly
Me: *shows my little brother a dragon*
Him: Where is it's head? Why does it have on clothes? It's ugly
S1RYPFw.png
Meanwhile my little sister was obsessing over Ruin
Meanwhile my little sister was obsessing over Ruin
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
Im glad i dont have sisters. Oh wait, i have.
Im glad i dont have sisters. Oh wait, i have.
ElderlyGivingDutchshepherddog-max-1mb.gif
[quote name="Luthyx" date=2017-08-23 16:27:50] One of my friends who's been on the site for a while now only recently really started getting into it. I feel proud that I've dragged someone else down into the depths of dragon hell. [/quote] Haha Yep except I dragged two people in C'mon guys you need to read the forums sometimes @LochNessie23 @AshyAsha243
Luthyx wrote on 2017-08-23:
One of my friends who's been on the site for a while now only recently really started getting into it. I feel proud that I've dragged someone else down into the depths of dragon hell.

Haha Yep except I dragged two people in

C'mon guys you need to read the forums sometimes

@LochNessie23

@AshyAsha243
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
@NocturnistheDark haha, I do but I never talk :)
@NocturnistheDark haha, I do but I never talk :)
Heya, I like dragons :3
1 2 3