Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LoreTalk: First Age Battle Power Scale
1 2 3 4 5
@catgame21234

We dont know how much he knocked it off its axis do we? Here's a small article i found for 90 degreees off its axis
https://www.quora.com/How-much-force-would-it-take-to-knock-the-earth-90-degrees-off-its-axis
@catgame21234

We dont know how much he knocked it off its axis do we? Here's a small article i found for 90 degreees off its axis
https://www.quora.com/How-much-force-would-it-take-to-knock-the-earth-90-degrees-off-its-axis
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
Thousands Have Lived Without Love, Not One Without Water.
– W.H.Auden
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
My response:

Idk, also. If he just got mad and step in you would disappear from existence. (?)
My response:

Idk, also. If he just got mad and step in you would disappear from existence. (?)
ElderlyGivingDutchshepherddog-max-1mb.gif
@TheElfDruid Thats not a good ruler…what gave our axis @DarkVSO *has not read the artical as of this writing* well given that this planet is identical with earth ie having the same clock as us we can asume that the irregular tilt is the same as ours. THAT OR http://www1.flightrising.com/wiki/world-map use the world map to show that the tilt is actualy is if that compus at the bottom has anything to say about it [img]http://i.imgur.com/ViE70CP.png[/img] i dont have time to do this math im just doing discorse.
@TheElfDruid

Thats not a good ruler…what gave our axis

@DarkVSO
*has not read the artical as of this writing*

well given that this planet is identical with earth ie having the same clock as us we can asume that the irregular tilt is the same as ours.

THAT OR
http://www1.flightrising.com/wiki/world-map
use the world map to show that the tilt is actualy is if that compus at the bottom has anything to say about it

ViE70CP.png

i dont have time to do this math im just doing discorse.
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
Sorry my machine isn't lining up
It's almost ten at night here and I'm already brain dead sorrrrrrryyyyyy
Again I can't math like last four pm
A squared plus b squared equals c squared
Sorry my machine isn't lining up
It's almost ten at night here and I'm already brain dead sorrrrrrryyyyyy
Again I can't math like last four pm
A squared plus b squared equals c squared
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
this is not a smart addition at all, but i'm thinking about the force required to tilt an object off of its axis, and Thing Hitting Planet reminded me of making moons you know the big space thingy hit the bigger space thingy [img]https://www.nasa.gov/images/content/381359main_planetImpact-full_full.jpg[/img] BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM ok so i know a planet-sized body colliding with sonrieth isn't an official part of the lore, but. if that were to happen. the earthshaker would have to be able to generate the same amt of inertia as a [i]mars-sized object slamming into sonrieth[/i] ok ok so that is. definitely off topic. for some reason i cant focus well tonight. but anyways. what i'm saying is, from what i've learned, you need a collision about that big (about used very usely, like, about that big means really #*&%ing big) to throw an object off of its axis. so you would have to make the deities as powerful as another rocky planet hitting sonrieth from space. though im too out of it to make that make sense bluh
this is not a smart addition at all, but i'm thinking about the force required to tilt an object off of its axis, and Thing Hitting Planet reminded me of making moons

you know

the big space thingy hit the bigger space thingy

381359main_planetImpact-full_full.jpg

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

ok so i know a planet-sized body colliding with sonrieth isn't an official part of the lore, but. if that were to happen. the earthshaker would have to be able to generate the same amt of inertia as a mars-sized object slamming into sonrieth

ok ok so that is. definitely off topic. for some reason i cant focus well tonight. but anyways.

what i'm saying is, from what i've learned, you need a collision about that big (about used very usely, like, about that big means really #*&%ing big) to throw an object off of its axis. so you would have to make the deities as powerful as another rocky planet hitting sonrieth from space.

though im too out of it to make that make sense

bluh
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
.np7f4Fm.png current icon:
NUuorfS.png .
[img]http://i.imgur.com/RfiBD7Z.png[/img] @violalore @Bowserslave @pocketss @RingsofSaturn
RfiBD7Z.png

@violalore
@Bowserslave
@pocketss
@RingsofSaturn
I wish custom avatars were a thing I would make either of those faces my avatar
I wish custom avatars were a thing I would make either of those faces my avatar
@catgame21234 oh god can you imagine

Arcanist: so we're still trying to figure out how Sonrieth's moons formed, over in my clan. What we guess is that a [planet in their system the size of Mars]-sized planet crashed into Sonrieth millenia ago, causing pieces of the mantle to spew out into space. These pieces solidified and eventually gathered into one cohesive object. The only thing is, none of you older deities have ever brought such an event up. So did anything like that happen?

Earthshaker: ...

Earthshaker: ... now that you mention it, there may not have been a moon before one of my battles with the Flamecaller...

Arcanist: [that anime expression that's like a jaw drop but the jaw goes through the bottom of the panel and crashes into the core of Sonrieth]

Arcanist: so we're still trying to figure out how Sonrieth's moons formed, over in my clan. What we guess is that a [planet in their system the size of Mars]-sized planet crashed into Sonrieth millenia ago, causing pieces of the mantle to spew out into space. These pieces solidified and eventually gathered into one cohesive object. The only thing is, none of you older deities have ever brought such an event up. So did anything like that happen?

Earthshaker: ... now that you mention it, there may not have been a moon before one of my battles with the Flamecaller...

Arcanist: [that anime expression that's like a jaw drop but the jaw goes through the bottom of the panel and crashes into the core of Sonrieth]
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
NUuorfS.png .
[quote name="violalore" date=2017-08-14 22:36:55] @catgame21234 oh god can you imagine Arcanist: so we're still trying to figure out how Sonrieth's moons formed, over in my clan. What we guess is that a [planet in their system the size of Mars]-sized planet crashed into Sonrieth millenia ago, causing pieces of the mantle to spew out into space. These pieces solidified and eventually gathered into one cohesive object. The only thing is, none of you older deities have ever brought such an event up. So did anything like that happen? Earthshaker: ... Earthshaker: ... now that you mention it, there may not have been a moon before one of my battles with the Flamecaller... Arcanist: [that anime expression that's like a jaw drop but the jaw goes through the bottom of the panel and crashes into the core of Sonrieth] [/quote] 1) please someone draw that reaction for me 2) [i]and that's the reason why Sonrieth has less mass than earth.[/i]
violalore wrote on 2017-08-14:

1) please someone draw that reaction for me

2) and that's the reason why Sonrieth has less mass than earth.
@catgame21234

AGGRESSIVE HEADDESK

I IGNORED THE REASON RIGHT IN FRONT OF US

ALL THE GODS ARE MELODRAMATIC PIECES OF &%$* WHO SPENT THEIR CHILDHOOD CENTURIES BEING AS MELODRAMATIC AS POSSIBLE TO AN EXTENT WHERE THE BASIC MAKEUP OF THE PLANET WAS AFFECTED
@catgame21234

AGGRESSIVE HEADDESK

I IGNORED THE REASON RIGHT IN FRONT OF US

ALL THE GODS ARE MELODRAMATIC PIECES OF &%$* WHO SPENT THEIR CHILDHOOD CENTURIES BEING AS MELODRAMATIC AS POSSIBLE TO AN EXTENT WHERE THE BASIC MAKEUP OF THE PLANET WAS AFFECTED
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
NUuorfS.png .
1 2 3 4 5