Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mating Dances
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="Rebdomine" date=2017-08-06 16:16:01] What about interspecies mating dances? A male tundra puffing up for a female pearlcatcher who scoffs him and walks away? [/quote] an imp and a ridgeback snoot/horn fighting is all that comes to mind now thanks
Rebdomine wrote on 2017-08-06:
What about interspecies mating dances? A male tundra puffing up for a female pearlcatcher who scoffs him and walks away?
an imp and a ridgeback snoot/horn fighting is all that comes to mind now thanks
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
Pearlcatchers do THIS
Pearlcatchers do THIS
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
[quote name="Ygdrasill" date=2017-09-28 15:50:01] Pearlcatchers do THIS [/quote] This is Not OK
Ygdrasill wrote on 2017-09-28:
Pearlcatchers do THIS

This is Not OK
[quote name="SnowdinTown" date=2017-09-28 15:53:50] [quote name="Ygdrasill" date=2017-09-28 15:50:01] Pearlcatchers do THIS [/quote] This is Not OK [/quote] YES IT IS. SUPPPPORTT
SnowdinTown wrote on 2017-09-28:
Pearlcatchers do THIS

This is Not OK

YES IT IS. SUPPPPORTT
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
[quote name="BoomBreeze" date=2017-09-28 15:57:24] [quote name="SnowdinTown" date=2017-09-28 15:53:50] [quote name="Ygdrasill" date=2017-09-28 15:50:01] Pearlcatchers do THIS [/quote] This is Not OK [/quote] YES IT IS. SUPPPPORTT [/quote] Perhaps they do it with false pearls I mean... how would they roll that massive pearl
BoomBreeze wrote on 2017-09-28:
SnowdinTown wrote on 2017-09-28:
Pearlcatchers do THIS

This is Not OK

YES IT IS. SUPPPPORTT

Perhaps they do it with false pearls I mean...

how would they roll that massive pearl
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
yes.
headcanon(s) accepted.
yes.
headcanon(s) accepted.
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
@Theelfdruit And How they do it with a massive pearl is exactly how the boys and girls pick their mates. ;)
@Theelfdruit And How they do it with a massive pearl is exactly how the boys and girls pick their mates. ;)
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
Someone make art of a pearlcatcher contact juggling because I'm too busy to art it
Someone make art of a pearlcatcher contact juggling because I'm too busy to art it
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
I can imagine male spirals trying to make as many loops through their noodle-bodies as possible to impress the females, but the female turns out to be twice as stretchy as the male. Yes, I'm Spiral dragon trash.
I can imagine male spirals trying to make as many loops through their noodle-bodies as possible to impress the females, but the female turns out to be twice as stretchy as the male. Yes, I'm Spiral dragon trash.
ice.gif
I'm going to try to draw what all these would look like… Oh, wait, it's like seven o'clock, maybe the weekend :O
I'm going to try to draw what all these would look like… Oh, wait, it's like seven o'clock, maybe the weekend :O
That feel when you're in the middle of something you can't pause, but then you smell tacos in the other room
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7