Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dream no
1 2 3 4 5 6
I wonder if there are precautions built into each deity, in the sense that even if you did theoretically hack into a deity account would the deity dragons not have an exhault button? Or are the deity accounts even.... real accounts? what if they were attached to admin accounts so you could only access them if you were an admin?

just me wondering what precautions they take, even tho i'll never be able to see
I wonder if there are precautions built into each deity, in the sense that even if you did theoretically hack into a deity account would the deity dragons not have an exhault button? Or are the deity accounts even.... real accounts? what if they were attached to admin accounts so you could only access them if you were an admin?

just me wondering what precautions they take, even tho i'll never be able to see
O0LnWau.png
Time to put in every password known to man
Time to put in every password known to man
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
As soon as you posted this my sister legit just locked all the deity accounts with random passwords.

But in all seriousness, that sounds fun. If I hacked the Earthshaker account I would rickroll everybody just by saying one letter (I'd probably post "a" in the FR Discussion forum and see what would happen XD).
As soon as you posted this my sister legit just locked all the deity accounts with random passwords.

But in all seriousness, that sounds fun. If I hacked the Earthshaker account I would rickroll everybody just by saying one letter (I'd probably post "a" in the FR Discussion forum and see what would happen XD).
If I got into earthshakers account I would make him speak and make everyone freak out over it.
If I got into earthshakers account I would make him speak and make everyone freak out over it.
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
This makes me think. If you hacked into the deities accounts, could you exalt them, or are they unable to be exalted?
This makes me think. If you hacked into the deities accounts, could you exalt them, or are they unable to be exalted?
If I miraculously typed the right password somehow hacked into Stormcatcher's account, I would 10/10 tell all of Lightning flight to take a break…
If I miraculously typed the right password somehow hacked into Stormcatcher's account, I would 10/10 tell all of Lightning flight to take a break…
BILLIONS OF BLUE BLISTERING BARNACLES

K20cO1K.png
NEW: Pride Birdies!
plague mom, what is your password?
plague mom, what is your password?
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
[quote name="ShiraCheshire" date=2017-07-30 17:51:35] @FantasticHaxorus Well, now we know why the deities don't talk anymore! They've been locked out of their accounts! [/quote] I thought of that lots
ShiraCheshire wrote on 2017-07-30:
@FantasticHaxorus
Well, now we know why the deities don't talk anymore! They've been locked out of their accounts!
I thought of that lots
tumblr_ozug4sbGtU1wvvm88o1_100.pngtumblr_p1dqd7XVPE1wvvm88o5_100.png
If I could do this, I would be Windsinger, post in the forums, maybe make a topic, then watch everyone, especially Wind Flight, freak out and become excited.
If I could do this, I would be Windsinger, post in the forums, maybe make a topic, then watch everyone, especially Wind Flight, freak out and become excited.
KvxzF3W.pngJcdyE1n.png opcExsG.png
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
FObX7rS_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelFObX7rS_d.png
[quote name="AlienNotHuman" date=2018-01-13 16:15:22] If I miraculously typed the right password somehow hacked into Stormcatcher's account, I would 10/10 tell all of Lightning flight to take a break… [/quote] And run away for the summer?
AlienNotHuman wrote on 2018-01-13:
And run away for the summer?
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6