Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Where are our Deities?
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="Lallie" date=2017-07-26 22:11:36] We are their children, no? We scared them all off because we entered the teenage stage where we talk back and rebel at everything haha. One day they will all come back and I reckon they're going to come back with a bang. [/quote] @Lallie I want stormcatcher to pick a fight with arcanist imagen the all caps battle and arcanist woould just say "Don't yell at me."
Lallie wrote on 2017-07-26:
We are their children, no? We scared them all off because we entered the teenage stage where we talk back and rebel at everything haha.

One day they will all come back and I reckon they're going to come back with a bang.
@Lallie

I want stormcatcher to pick a fight with arcanist
imagen the all caps battle
and arcanist woould just say
"Don't yell at me."
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
[quote name="Yeehaw" date=2017-07-26 21:05:51] They ded [/quote]
Yeehaw wrote on 2017-07-26:
They ded
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
[quote name="Yeehaw" date=2017-07-26 21:05:51] They ded [/quote]
Yeehaw wrote on 2017-07-26:
They ded
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
So the people who control deity accounts are being lazy so they maybe left?
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
windsinger is ded hes a radioactive spaghetti in the wyrmwound
everyone else are fine they just dont wanna talk
windsinger is ded hes a radioactive spaghetti in the wyrmwound
everyone else are fine they just dont wanna talk
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[quote name="Tiger33621" date=2017-07-27 01:34:22] So the people who control deity accounts are being lazy so they maybe left? [/quote] I believe it's more a case of them knowing that everything the deities say gets overhyped and analyzed and placed into various lore. If you know that everything you say is taken as gold you get very reluctant to speak.
Tiger33621 wrote on 2017-07-27:
I believe it's more a case of them knowing that everything the deities say gets overhyped and analyzed and placed into various lore. If you know that everything you say is taken as gold you get very reluctant to speak.
shop_banner.png
[quote name="Forelle" date=2017-07-27 01:51:23] [quote name="Tiger33621" date=2017-07-27 01:34:22] So the people who control deity accounts are being lazy so they maybe left? [/quote] I believe it's more a case of them knowing that everything the deities say gets overhyped and analyzed and placed into various lore. If you know that [u]everything you say is taken as gold you get very reluctant to speak.[/u] [/quote] dang egoists (?) I would love to see my Plaguemom saying something aside the festival speech, I'm kinda newbie and drown in sand after so much digging in the forums, but just wanna se her awake for my first RoR.
Forelle wrote on 2017-07-27:
Tiger33621 wrote on 2017-07-27:
I believe it's more a case of them knowing that everything the deities say gets overhyped and analyzed and placed into various lore. If you know that everything you say is taken as gold you get very reluctant to speak.
dang egoists (?)

I would love to see my Plaguemom saying something aside the festival speech, I'm kinda newbie and drown in sand after so much digging in the forums, but just wanna se her awake for my first RoR.
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

I think we killed them with our deity memes.

I TOLD PEOPLE THAT MEMES ARE THE ULTIMATE WEAPON.
I think we killed them with our deity memes.

I TOLD PEOPLE THAT MEMES ARE THE ULTIMATE WEAPON.
Drag cave egg pics are broke o.o
@TimeStandStill

THE MEMES ARE AMAZING!

tell one of my offline friends that
@TimeStandStill

THE MEMES ARE AMAZING!

tell one of my offline friends that

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png