Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Where are our Deities?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Windsinger is too busy spreading Pastafarianism. He is the true Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Also he probably died in the Wyrmwound but that's fine
Windsinger is too busy spreading Pastafarianism. He is the true Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Also he probably died in the Wyrmwound but that's fine
4MKDoae.png
Serious note, I vaguely remember someone saying that admins of the site control the deity accounts? So they're probably just busy with other things. [quote name="Candlefly" date=2017-07-26 21:53:21] Wait, if the Deities themselves will come down to fix a problem with an Emperor, could you imagine attempting to get their attention with one of those things? [/quote] Does this work? [url=http://imgur.com/a/Y7hQs]Emperor sighting!!![/url] @Earthshaker @Flamecaller @Windsinger @Tidelord @Stormcatcher @Lightweaver @Shadowbinder @Icewarden @Plaguebringer @Gladekeeper @Arcanist HEEEELP!
Serious note, I vaguely remember someone saying that admins of the site control the deity accounts? So they're probably just busy with other things.
Candlefly wrote on 2017-07-26:
Wait, if the Deities themselves will come down to fix a problem with an Emperor, could you imagine attempting to get their attention with one of those things?
Does this work?
Emperor sighting!!!
@Earthshaker
@Flamecaller
@Windsinger
@Tidelord
@Stormcatcher
@Lightweaver
@Shadowbinder
@Icewarden
@Plaguebringer
@Gladekeeper
@Arcanist

HEEEELP!
JC6s7hz.png
Books are cool.
You fools... your 'gods' have abandoned you... The shade will rise once again, and their followers will prosper in the negligence of the deities you worship!!! It is only a matter of time, with the lack of interaction...
You fools... your 'gods' have abandoned you... The shade will rise once again, and their followers will prosper in the negligence of the deities you worship!!! It is only a matter of time, with the lack of interaction...
QziQrLH.gif XYGqOay.png 1nz9EYP.gif
Wait a minute... If you go to the Gladekeeper and hover over her, it says "Maize Basic/ Maize Basic/ Maize Basic. But if you click on her, the colors are different.

EDIT: IT DOES THE SAME THING FOR THEM ALL
Wait a minute... If you go to the Gladekeeper and hover over her, it says "Maize Basic/ Maize Basic/ Maize Basic. But if you click on her, the colors are different.

EDIT: IT DOES THE SAME THING FOR THEM ALL
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
I'd hate to see what the Deities' notification feed looks like rn
I'd hate to see what the Deities' notification feed looks like rn
c64qslB.png iejIbGt.png 7nuk9Ck.png
I wish they would come back, it kinda feels like the mood of this site is dying a bit
I wish they would come back, it kinda feels like the mood of this site is dying a bit
Maybe they are in the bathroom because they ate to many good beans the emperors made so that....

EMPERORS ATE US?!?!?!
Maybe they are in the bathroom because they ate to many good beans the emperors made so that....

EMPERORS ATE US?!?!?!
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
that's the result of phoatlshop kiddos
tumblr_ojla8vCHjm1vx6sm0o1_250.png
[quote name="MochiTeaaa" date=2017-07-27 13:42:54] that's the result of phoatlshop kiddos [/quote] But i only photshap Pearlbooper D: Me no photoshap diety!
MochiTeaaa wrote on 2017-07-27:

But i only photshap Pearlbooper D: Me no photoshap diety!
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
They are not dead because they do the festival announcements. I have a feeling they will come back.
They are not dead because they do the festival announcements. I have a feeling they will come back.
m87ieVe.png
1 2 3 4 5 6