Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Dreams/Nightmares?
1 2
I had a dream where we got a new breed that looked like a kangaroo crossed with a cat, but in dragon form.

It was beautiful and now I demand kangaroo dragons
I had a dream where we got a new breed that looked like a kangaroo crossed with a cat, but in dragon form.

It was beautiful and now I demand kangaroo dragons
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
One night semi-recently I had a dream where every dragon passed page one was some sort of mix of reds. I woke up and totally thought that I had actually gone and exalted my dragons to replace them with a bunch of red ones, and was very thankful that it was just a dream.

Near my newbie days (two years ago now!) I dreamt I found 99 Arcane Eggs from scavenging and was very disappointed when I woke up to find that I did not have 99 Arcane Eggs in my hoard.

I've probably had others but that's all I can remember right now... ^^;
One night semi-recently I had a dream where every dragon passed page one was some sort of mix of reds. I woke up and totally thought that I had actually gone and exalted my dragons to replace them with a bunch of red ones, and was very thankful that it was just a dream.

Near my newbie days (two years ago now!) I dreamt I found 99 Arcane Eggs from scavenging and was very disappointed when I woke up to find that I did not have 99 Arcane Eggs in my hoard.

I've probably had others but that's all I can remember right now... ^^;
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
I dreamed that I got dragon #40000000, held a giveaway for it, then after a ton of people entered I exalted it.
I dreamed that I got dragon #40000000, held a giveaway for it, then after a ton of people entered I exalted it.
BhWDcLm.png
I had a nightmare last night that basically followed the MTG Hour of Devastation plot line but in Sornieth, mainly this part. (basically, some mysterious unstoppable force started killing off the deities). It was horrible...
I had a nightmare last night that basically followed the MTG Hour of Devastation plot line but in Sornieth, mainly this part. (basically, some mysterious unstoppable force started killing off the deities). It was horrible...
ONZG2xX.png
Art Sales

Lore Shop

Art Trades
i sniped either an imp scroll or a gen one imp on the ah for a terribly low price and it was a low digit and i held a raffle for it and was rich
i sniped either an imp scroll or a gen one imp on the ah for a terribly low price and it was a low digit and i held a raffle for it and was rich
nature.gif SKOGUR
they/them

wishlist
artshop
I had several dreams I was moving to Water flight, so I did :'>
I had several dreams I was moving to Water flight, so I did :'>
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
1 2