Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Dreams/Nightmares?
1 2
Last night, I dreamt that I accidentally sold all of my dragons on the AH for a thousand each. They were immediately exalted and I lost all of their familiars and apparel. </3 Thank Plaguebringer it was only a nightmare.

I also had a really vivid dream about a year ago where I was a Mirror dragon, and I was racing with other dragons and Rainbow Dash and a bunch of flying characters from multiple sources... It was pretty odd.

Have any of you ever had dreams or nightmares about Flight Rising?
Last night, I dreamt that I accidentally sold all of my dragons on the AH for a thousand each. They were immediately exalted and I lost all of their familiars and apparel. </3 Thank Plaguebringer it was only a nightmare.

I also had a really vivid dream about a year ago where I was a Mirror dragon, and I was racing with other dragons and Rainbow Dash and a bunch of flying characters from multiple sources... It was pretty odd.

Have any of you ever had dreams or nightmares about Flight Rising?
That's not very loving of Plaguemom.... But at least it was a dream!
That's not very loving of Plaguemom.... But at least it was a dream!
light_small.pngNa9CPuM.giflight_small.png
i dreamt that my brother found my phone and exalted my dragons ;(
i dreamt that my brother found my phone and exalted my dragons ;(
I dreamed someone made a game where you explored Sornieth and fought the deities. I thought it was stupid in my dream - I liked the exploring but not fighting the deities. Except it was more boop the snoot of the deities and they didn't like having their snoots booped. And I was so bad at the game that I never figured out where the deities were, so I was happy with that.

Then it got simplified even more into choosing one of the eleven places and progressing through 2-D levels of beast-clans Coliseum-style (one for each of the four places) and then finally fighting (again, more "booping the snoot" of) the deity of that place. I'd coded it somehow as a fan game even though I can barely code - which might be why it looked like a badly-done online greeting card.
I dreamed someone made a game where you explored Sornieth and fought the deities. I thought it was stupid in my dream - I liked the exploring but not fighting the deities. Except it was more boop the snoot of the deities and they didn't like having their snoots booped. And I was so bad at the game that I never figured out where the deities were, so I was happy with that.

Then it got simplified even more into choosing one of the eleven places and progressing through 2-D levels of beast-clans Coliseum-style (one for each of the four places) and then finally fighting (again, more "booping the snoot" of) the deity of that place. I'd coded it somehow as a fan game even though I can barely code - which might be why it looked like a badly-done online greeting card.
LxbWmll.png
during the colorwheel expansion, I had a nightmare that the admins brought back egg rot and by the time they announced it a lot of nests were full of dead eggs. They announced it with the expansion, apologizing, saying it was a glitch (the rot starting early), but 'couldn't fix the dead eggs'. EVERYONE RIOTED, and out of the 15+ eggs I had saved up, including my 2-3 nests, only 9 survived, and none of them had the new colors. Admins and mods weren't responding to PMs, Pings, anything. The forums got trashed and a lot of players were crying about leaving due to egg rot coming back.
Luckily egg rot is still a thing of the past, and all my eggs hatched, including a XYX gen 1 :)

Had a dream that a massive nuclear war occurred, FR players survived..somehow, and from the event, all 11 dragon gods were born. They were pleased to see that the survivors already 'worshiped' them, and granted us powers based on the deity we're under. As we tried to rebuild, younger players started to vanish, and in a horrible turn of events I discovered that the admins (Leaders under the gods for us) were exalting others. (And I don't mean 'go off to have jobs under the gods' exalt..) I was cornered..and ultimately exalted as I woke up D:
during the colorwheel expansion, I had a nightmare that the admins brought back egg rot and by the time they announced it a lot of nests were full of dead eggs. They announced it with the expansion, apologizing, saying it was a glitch (the rot starting early), but 'couldn't fix the dead eggs'. EVERYONE RIOTED, and out of the 15+ eggs I had saved up, including my 2-3 nests, only 9 survived, and none of them had the new colors. Admins and mods weren't responding to PMs, Pings, anything. The forums got trashed and a lot of players were crying about leaving due to egg rot coming back.
Luckily egg rot is still a thing of the past, and all my eggs hatched, including a XYX gen 1 :)

Had a dream that a massive nuclear war occurred, FR players survived..somehow, and from the event, all 11 dragon gods were born. They were pleased to see that the survivors already 'worshiped' them, and granted us powers based on the deity we're under. As we tried to rebuild, younger players started to vanish, and in a horrible turn of events I discovered that the admins (Leaders under the gods for us) were exalting others. (And I don't mean 'go off to have jobs under the gods' exalt..) I was cornered..and ultimately exalted as I woke up D:
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
I had two stacks of skinks and it was beautiful
I had two stacks of skinks and it was beautiful
Yesterday I felt asleep in the car and I dreamt that there was a new png in the trading post, a female gardian. She was in a forge with glowing lava and was half-asleep on a big pile of precious stones, and smoke as coming out of her mouth and her nostrils, and you could give her your useless stones (crystal pool...im looking at you...) and she would give you exclusives jewelries, and if you gave her money, stones, and a piece of apparel, she could incrust precious stones in and??? Honestly?? This was? Amazing????
Yesterday I felt asleep in the car and I dreamt that there was a new png in the trading post, a female gardian. She was in a forge with glowing lava and was half-asleep on a big pile of precious stones, and smoke as coming out of her mouth and her nostrils, and you could give her your useless stones (crystal pool...im looking at you...) and she would give you exclusives jewelries, and if you gave her money, stones, and a piece of apparel, she could incrust precious stones in and??? Honestly?? This was? Amazing????
5hF3FGk.png
gPwtjqg.png
a922ec5c573bccc1d57aef84d78cfa19067bc414.png 71e09b42cae1da0e3bce33c48764c15f1b5af3ac.png he/him
french
tiny
kE8PZoU.png
bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
oczO35g.png
I have had a couple dreams, one I was wandering around a dark warehouse basement and then I'm put into a Pokemon-esque battle of one of my Faes against I think a different, dark-colored dragon. Then I fought it Coli-style until I defeated the dark dragon and I was brought back to the overworld XD

The second one was from the night before Bogsneaks came out, and my dream involved a new dragon species that looked like a lumpy dog XD
I have had a couple dreams, one I was wandering around a dark warehouse basement and then I'm put into a Pokemon-esque battle of one of my Faes against I think a different, dark-colored dragon. Then I fought it Coli-style until I defeated the dark dragon and I was brought back to the overworld XD

The second one was from the night before Bogsneaks came out, and my dream involved a new dragon species that looked like a lumpy dog XD
FooterAds.gif
[quote name="Shadria" date=2017-07-19 12:01:45] Had a dream that a massive nuclear war occurred, FR players survived..somehow, and from the event, all 11 dragon gods were born. They were pleased to see that the survivors already 'worshiped' them, and granted us powers based on the deity we're under. As we tried to rebuild, younger players started to vanish, and in a horrible turn of events I discovered that the admins (Leaders under the gods for us) were exalting others. (And I don't mean 'go off to have jobs under the gods' exalt..) I was cornered..and ultimately exalted as I woke up D: [/quote] [s]Low-key this sounds like really good fanfic fuel[/s]
Shadria wrote on 2017-07-19:
Low-key this sounds like really good fanfic fuel
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
I had a dream where two or three new breeds where released at once. I only remember one of them at all, and only that it was some kind of desert cat dragon or something.
I had a dream where two or three new breeds where released at once. I only remember one of them at all, and only that it was some kind of desert cat dragon or something.
1 2