Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] On the Nature of the Arcane
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 124 125
[quote name="CyberInfection" date=2017-07-04 03:18:52] But why say it's a surprise that you are in the lead/top 3 in the dom board then? O.O [/quote] It's a surprise because we have double fatigue and both Arcane and Nature are actively profit pushing. We didn't plan a push; we're not only not exalting at a loss, we're not even settling for breaking even; [i]and yet[/i]...
CyberInfection wrote on 2017-07-04:
But why say it's a surprise that you are in the lead/top 3 in the dom board then? O.O

It's a surprise because we have double fatigue and both Arcane and Nature are actively profit pushing. We didn't plan a push; we're not only not exalting at a loss, we're not even settling for breaking even; and yet...
poisonedpaper-katyushkaframe.png 7mOaAeU.pngiBjoeES.pngIMyicna.pngt1mYQC9.pngDAtDfdH.pnglvp-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngfol-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngpoisonedpaper-ojnkframe.png
[quote name="cheyinka" date=2017-07-04 07:15:08] [quote name="CyberInfection" date=2017-07-04 03:18:52] But why say it's a surprise that you are in the lead/top 3 in the dom board then? O.O [/quote] It's a surprise because we have double fatigue and both Arcane and Nature are actively profit pushing. We didn't plan a push; we're not only not exalting at a loss, we're not even settling for breaking even; [i]and yet[/i]... [/quote] Ah! That explains. That is a surprise then! Good for Light! Make crazy money! :D
cheyinka wrote on 2017-07-04:
CyberInfection wrote on 2017-07-04:
But why say it's a surprise that you are in the lead/top 3 in the dom board then? O.O

It's a surprise because we have double fatigue and both Arcane and Nature are actively profit pushing. We didn't plan a push; we're not only not exalting at a loss, we're not even settling for breaking even; and yet...
Ah! That explains. That is a surprise then! Good for Light! Make crazy money! :D
HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flies when you're having rum me boys,
Time flies when you're having rum,
When you're sailing under the black flag
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale
JsGepaO.png

xCFDZf6.png
[quote name="Cinderfire" date=2017-07-03 19:25:39] [quote name="sparklesdani" date=2017-07-03 18:50:18] [center][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/26BRq3yxyHFAt9AYw/giphy.gif[/img][/center] [/quote] *Snerks and steals.* [/quote] X2
Cinderfire wrote on 2017-07-03:
sparklesdani wrote on 2017-07-03:
giphy.gif
*Snerks and steals.*
X2
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

Light is refilling their coffers this week - we spent a LOT on BSJ and are raising funds for our Vault ^^
Light is refilling their coffers this week - we spent a LOT on BSJ and are raising funds for our Vault ^^
CvMCKOn.png
[center]Meanwhile over here: [img]http://i.imgur.com/eXiZk5X.gif[/img] [/center]
Meanwhile over here:
eXiZk5X.gif
uXWoEda.png
[img]http://imgur.com/ndpccEF.png[/img]
ndpccEF.png
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@acheronta @CyberInfection
Light's just hella impromptu profit pushing. There were no plans.

Triple dom tho
@acheronta @CyberInfection
Light's just hella impromptu profit pushing. There were no plans.

Triple dom tho
J6lBj25.png
59TgHaL.png
Every day is a profit push!
Every day is a profit push!
2YPv3wq.png
@Ringsofsaturn Sorry sister, but looks like we're profiting too! (Wait why are we ahead of Arcane still with 20% fatigue?) Triple DOM is exciting, you should join us, you'd do well in our dominance programs, since it's an awkward moment when sibling rivalry turns to Flight DOM rivalry....
@Ringsofsaturn Sorry sister, but looks like we're profiting too! (Wait why are we ahead of Arcane still with 20% fatigue?) Triple DOM is exciting, you should join us, you'd do well in our dominance programs, since it's an awkward moment when sibling rivalry turns to Flight DOM rivalry....
Noctem Accendem Light up the night
light_rune_50x50.png
•NeptuneMoon•
/watches/ Impromptu conquest, Nature? exciting
/watches/ Impromptu conquest, Nature? exciting
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 124 125