Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | First Coli skin!!!
1 2
I beat a pack of four bonepriests to death (scratches only, didn't even bother to use eliminate) and got this: [img]http://i.imgur.com/PP8d5Rn.png[/img] A bonepriest crate. What was your first coliseum skin?
I beat a pack of four bonepriests to death (scratches only, didn't even bother to use eliminate) and got this:
PP8d5Rn.png
A bonepriest crate. What was your first coliseum skin?
XtPnxm4.png achievement.png FObX7rS.png
we-will-buy-all-your-salt.png
I want to say it was either
or
I want to say it was either
or
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
My first was disappointing; Hainu skin.
My first was disappointing; Hainu skin.
66MHIIb.png
@Cutiepaws
Ouch...the pain...
@TyrianCallows
Woop. That looks nice.
@Cutiepaws
Ouch...the pain...
@TyrianCallows
Woop. That looks nice.
XtPnxm4.png achievement.png FObX7rS.png
we-will-buy-all-your-salt.png
I'm not 100% certain as it was a while ago but I believe either Psywurm or Amaranth Moth.
I'm not 100% certain as it was a while ago but I believe either Psywurm or Amaranth Moth.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
Poisonous Toridae? I think? It was a very long time ago, and my memory about this sort of stuff is awful.
Poisonous Toridae? I think? It was a very long time ago, and my memory about this sort of stuff is awful.
Runic bat...

I don't know whether I still have it or not but I know I was disappointed in it.
Runic bat...

I don't know whether I still have it or not but I know I was disappointed in it.
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
Mine was the Dark Sparrowmouse skin. [And I REFUSE to take it off of Dimitri.]
Mine was the Dark Sparrowmouse skin. [And I REFUSE to take it off of Dimitri.]
henlo there
Nochnyr skin! Still trying to get a coral carpenter skin for Lukana... but... to no avail...
Nochnyr skin! Still trying to get a coral carpenter skin for Lukana... but... to no avail...
xx
xx
qYzjE0OH_o.gif xx ROLYO / FR +2 / blood in the water, my love
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
I actually just got my first one pretty recently too! Some time in this past week, glowing pocket mouse!
I actually just got my first one pretty recently too! Some time in this past week, glowing pocket mouse!
st6mOZq.pngWebp-net-resizeimage.png9X6Ea51.pnganimalia-shielf.pngtbqTng3.png
1 2