Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | First or Second Public Account!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Careful with that equipment! This thread is proof of my claim to greatness!

@raptorix
Careful with that equipment! This thread is proof of my claim to greatness!

@raptorix
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
[quote name="raptorix" date=2017-05-21 21:05:57] *Gets out her archaeology tools* *Dusts off the first page of comments* My goodness, this thread is so old, all the apostrophes are incorrectly coded! [/quote] I didn't check the comment dates and was so confused as to why there were random numbers and stuff everywhere XD
raptorix wrote on 2017-05-21:
*Gets out her archaeology tools*
*Dusts off the first page of comments*
My goodness, this thread is so old, all the apostrophes are incorrectly coded!

I didn't check the comment dates and was so confused as to why there were random numbers and stuff everywhere XD
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png

I find mine weird

2 and 3 with 83 on the end ha

I find mine weird

2 and 3 with 83 on the end ha
ah2m9U3.pngfal_150x150_1_100x100.png
@Eternality if that 6 was a 2 you would have an awesome ID #
@Eternality if that 6 was a 2 you would have an awesome ID #
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
@RaikuKawisa Why
@RaikuKawisa Why
@Eternality Repeating numbers, 283283
@Eternality Repeating numbers, 283283
@RaikuKawisa oh I thought you meant swapping them around
@RaikuKawisa oh I thought you meant swapping them around
HI folks!

The Forum Code of Conduct discourages, but no longer prohibits posting in old threads. As long as the topic is still relevant to this day, and the discussion remains on topic, it won't require locking.

Please keep in mind that commenting solely to point out the thread is a necro is not on-topic. Any posts that only contained such content have been removed for being off-topic.

Thank you,
Gaia
HI folks!

The Forum Code of Conduct discourages, but no longer prohibits posting in old threads. As long as the topic is still relevant to this day, and the discussion remains on topic, it won't require locking.

Please keep in mind that commenting solely to point out the thread is a necro is not on-topic. Any posts that only contained such content have been removed for being off-topic.

Thank you,
Gaia
@Gaia thanks for the update!
@Gaia thanks for the update!
Hello from account #177! You and I probably registered at nearly the same couple of minutes!
Hello from account #177! You and I probably registered at nearly the same couple of minutes!
1 2 3 4 5 6