Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you ever...
1 2 3
@JackalSmiler You do have a big lair! The dragons are very well done though! I'm anticipating my lair growing a lot when the Greenskeeper Gathering starts because I'll (hopefully) want to use a ton of the new skins/accents. I'm watching the submissions topic like a hawk to see what might be available

@Geisterwolf Your lair is so nice I can see why that would be difficult! I have a couple dragons that I've almost gotten rid of but I never went through with it. Bitterroot doesn't fit in very well but I just can't give him up! His shade of pink made me name him after my home state's official flower :D

@Tune You've opened my eyes! I see some abyss making it into my lair in the near future. I don't have many dark dragons but Amethyst could use some shadowy buddies

That's interesting that you have two clans that were at war! A spoiled little leader baby would lead to some fun things lore-wise.

@Tarble That's so exciting! I hope you're able to hatch him soon!
@JackalSmiler You do have a big lair! The dragons are very well done though! I'm anticipating my lair growing a lot when the Greenskeeper Gathering starts because I'll (hopefully) want to use a ton of the new skins/accents. I'm watching the submissions topic like a hawk to see what might be available

@Geisterwolf Your lair is so nice I can see why that would be difficult! I have a couple dragons that I've almost gotten rid of but I never went through with it. Bitterroot doesn't fit in very well but I just can't give him up! His shade of pink made me name him after my home state's official flower :D

@Tune You've opened my eyes! I see some abyss making it into my lair in the near future. I don't have many dark dragons but Amethyst could use some shadowy buddies

That's interesting that you have two clans that were at war! A spoiled little leader baby would lead to some fun things lore-wise.

@Tarble That's so exciting! I hope you're able to hatch him soon!
not really d: id say the dragons i really love are on my first row
not really d: id say the dragons i really love are on my first row
Ra2gKTW.png
may ♠ she/her ♠ +9 fr time
[ accent shop ]
@Mip

Haha, you could get dragons with super bright 2ndaries/terts to make up for the dark bodies or just dress them in super bright apparel to make them more colourful.
Should you get one for your clan someday feel free to PM me and show him/her/it I'm always happy to see them x)
@Mip

Haha, you could get dragons with super bright 2ndaries/terts to make up for the dark bodies or just dress them in super bright apparel to make them more colourful.
Should you get one for your clan someday feel free to PM me and show him/her/it I'm always happy to see them x)
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@Mip Oh wow, you have good reason to be proud. Love love love that Nature/Plague aesthetic :)
@Mip Oh wow, you have good reason to be proud. Love love love that Nature/Plague aesthetic :)
cL9yafY.gif
@May Quality over quantity I guess! :P

@Tune You know I've actually thought about having a shadow-dweller subset in my lair so maybe an Abyss dragon would be a good start!

@Oranitha Thanks! You have some lovely nature dragons as well :) Also Aria is so bright and pretty!
@May Quality over quantity I guess! :P

@Tune You know I've actually thought about having a shadow-dweller subset in my lair so maybe an Abyss dragon would be a good start!

@Oranitha Thanks! You have some lovely nature dragons as well :) Also Aria is so bright and pretty!
not yet

i'll get there someday!
not yet

i'll get there someday!
tumblr_ojla8vCHjm1vx6sm0o1_250.png
@Mip

Thank you for the compliment!
@Mip

Thank you for the compliment!
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
1 2 3