Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Teach Me Your Ways
1 2
okay but seriously, how do people tolerate staying in one venue for hours on end? I can barely stay there for thirty minutes. Do you listen to music, watch videos, listen to audios to take your mind off the aimless clicking that get's boring super fast? tell me what you guys do (all those hardcore grinders out there, I know there must be some...)

Ive tried watching YouTube, all it does is drain my battery, and I have terrible RNG luck anyways so...
okay but seriously, how do people tolerate staying in one venue for hours on end? I can barely stay there for thirty minutes. Do you listen to music, watch videos, listen to audios to take your mind off the aimless clicking that get's boring super fast? tell me what you guys do (all those hardcore grinders out there, I know there must be some...)

Ive tried watching YouTube, all it does is drain my battery, and I have terrible RNG luck anyways so...
@Irrelevant I usually listen to podcasts when I grind for long stretches of time.
@Irrelevant I usually listen to podcasts when I grind for long stretches of time.
I like watching movies or youtube videos while grinding. Mostly because I'd watch those anyway and grinding is so mindless, clicking in coli alongside doing something else it completely fine.
I like watching movies or youtube videos while grinding. Mostly because I'd watch those anyway and grinding is so mindless, clicking in coli alongside doing something else it completely fine.
shop_banner.png
I usually listen to music. :D And multitask stuffs on flight rising
@irrelevant
I usually listen to music. :D And multitask stuffs on flight rising
@irrelevant
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gifEvGHIgA.png
@Irrelevant I put on lectures by university professors so I can feel like I'm learning something rather than simply spending hours on a game. x,D

I also don't really grind unless I'm going for apparel or if there's festival currency. At least with festival currency, you're always sort of winning something good.
@Irrelevant I put on lectures by university professors so I can feel like I'm learning something rather than simply spending hours on a game. x,D

I also don't really grind unless I'm going for apparel or if there's festival currency. At least with festival currency, you're always sort of winning something good.
cE1Dj2y.pngtiny_pherkad_by_rubidius-db5dkg1.gifn2kNHVn.png
Finding a good podcast is one of the best ways to stay entertained in the coli. There's a ton of free ones on Itunes, and if you don't like apple, there's Soundcloud and a few other sites which offer the exact some series.

Other than that, catching up on series you've been meaning to watch helps too. And, if they're old enough, enlisting pre-teen family members to do the mindless clicking for you is a last resort... though in my defense, they wouldn't leave me alone until they got a go.
Finding a good podcast is one of the best ways to stay entertained in the coli. There's a ton of free ones on Itunes, and if you don't like apple, there's Soundcloud and a few other sites which offer the exact some series.

Other than that, catching up on series you've been meaning to watch helps too. And, if they're old enough, enlisting pre-teen family members to do the mindless clicking for you is a last resort... though in my defense, they wouldn't leave me alone until they got a go.
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo2_500.png
Currently I'm watching British comedy shows, such as QI, Mock the Week, Was it Something I said, and Would I lie to you?. Before I watched a lot of Pokemon play throughs, nuzlocks, photoshop, and theory videos. :) I /sometimes/ watch anime while playing the coliseum, but I can only do then when I'm in the Training fields or Woodland Path. Needing to concentrate on reading the subs (I watch in Japanese) or the right attack order in the coliseum is too much.
Currently I'm watching British comedy shows, such as QI, Mock the Week, Was it Something I said, and Would I lie to you?. Before I watched a lot of Pokemon play throughs, nuzlocks, photoshop, and theory videos. :) I /sometimes/ watch anime while playing the coliseum, but I can only do then when I'm in the Training fields or Woodland Path. Needing to concentrate on reading the subs (I watch in Japanese) or the right attack order in the coliseum is too much.
split window
left coli, right youtube
watch video while coliing
congrats you're now multitasking
i once was coliing while watching a video AND eating with my left hand. i'm a true spiral.
split window
left coli, right youtube
watch video while coliing
congrats you're now multitasking
i once was coliing while watching a video AND eating with my left hand. i'm a true spiral.
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Normally I open my tablet, hook it up to the charger and let it run hour-long loops of songs, or listen to theory videos or something. Failing that, I'll load up a few episodes of an anime I'm fine watching in the English dub (I'm currently watching FMA:B, I love the dub voices so it works)
Normally I open my tablet, hook it up to the charger and let it run hour-long loops of songs, or listen to theory videos or something. Failing that, I'll load up a few episodes of an anime I'm fine watching in the English dub (I'm currently watching FMA:B, I love the dub voices so it works)
wORSkxL.png
Music, yeah! I can't really watch shows and grind, but since I just got into Night Vale I MAY attempt grinding in lower venues that don't take too much thought while listening.

Usually my brain is too easily distracted to focus, but always worth a shot to try again!
Music, yeah! I can't really watch shows and grind, but since I just got into Night Vale I MAY attempt grinding in lower venues that don't take too much thought while listening.

Usually my brain is too easily distracted to focus, but always worth a shot to try again!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1 2