Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Trident Thoughts?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@Kairo [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=222220&tab=dragon&did=32448604][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/324487/32448604_350.png[/img][/url] [i]i found the perfect mipha, she even has yello eyes please send help i cant wait 4 days[/i]
@Kairo

32448604_350.png

i found the perfect mipha, she even has yello eyes please send help i cant wait 4 days
xulc4O8.png
@FrozenBarioth
OH MY GOOOOOOD
she's perfect! I, on the other hand, am starting a breeding project for my Mipha. She's going to be a watermelon iridescent/watermelon shimmer/pistachio or white underbelly female wildclaw.

please send help this breeding project is going to be impossible I'm crying already
@FrozenBarioth
OH MY GOOOOOOD
she's perfect! I, on the other hand, am starting a breeding project for my Mipha. She's going to be a watermelon iridescent/watermelon shimmer/pistachio or white underbelly female wildclaw.

please send help this breeding project is going to be impossible I'm crying already
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo dont worry we can die together i need a sidon as well, i heard he's an archer though heck i dont know what he will look like but i need this [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=59&bodygene=1&breed=10&element=8&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=59&auth=fcb2d1b35d41f174af6532e7114d4fa6837c53fb&dummyext=prev.png[/img] *cries with you*
@Kairo dont worry we can die together

i need a sidon as well, i heard he's an archer though heck i dont know what he will look like but i need this

dragon?age=1&body=59&bodygene=1&breed=10&element=8&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=59&auth=fcb2d1b35d41f174af6532e7114d4fa6837c53fb&dummyext=prev.png

*cries with you*
xulc4O8.png
I'm not a fan of the weapon apparel. Objects or tools designed to be held, but worn by quadrupeds as dangling ornaments... just look super awkward to me.
I'm not a fan of the weapon apparel. Objects or tools designed to be held, but worn by quadrupeds as dangling ornaments... just look super awkward to me.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
They're pretty cool on some breeds! But i'm kinda upset that the colors don't look too good on my water rep.
They're pretty cool on some breeds! But i'm kinda upset that the colors don't look too good on my water rep.
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
@FrozenBarioth Hot dang, that is literally the perfect Sidon fandragon. [s]I NEEEEEEEEEED[/s] yeah let's cry together over our perfect fandragons that we will never have. Oh, yeah! I'm also working on my Kass fandragon: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=28&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=8&gender=0&tert=8&tertgene=15&winggene=13&wings=148&auth=289ceefcdeaeec0d56d133ef2eadc25404865069&dummyext=prev.png[/img] he's my favorite character in Breath of the Wild, so I just HAVE to have him in my lair. [s]also, is your username a Monster Hunter reference I just had to ask[/s]
@FrozenBarioth
Hot dang, that is literally the perfect Sidon fandragon. I NEEEEEEEEEED
yeah let's cry together over our perfect fandragons that we will never have.

Oh, yeah! I'm also working on my Kass fandragon:
dragon?age=1&body=28&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=8&gender=0&tert=8&tertgene=15&winggene=13&wings=148&auth=289ceefcdeaeec0d56d133ef2eadc25404865069&dummyext=prev.png
he's my favorite character in Breath of the Wild, so I just HAVE to have him in my lair.

also, is your username a Monster Hunter reference I just had to ask
9CxYF0H.png
not really a fan?
the design is cool and all but its too big and its just placed so awkwardly... If only it would lean downward instead of upward then id be happy :/
Oh well. I like weapons but this aint my fav
not really a fan?
the design is cool and all but its too big and its just placed so awkwardly... If only it would lean downward instead of upward then id be happy :/
Oh well. I like weapons but this aint my fav
@Kairo

yes my username is a monster hunter reference its my fav game series heck

i need that kass fandragon. since botw is my first zeldo game, but my friend is a huge zelda nerd, i already (kinda) knew what the races of the game were, but when i went to a stable and saw kass there, i shiekd: "OH MY GOD WHAT KINDA RACE IS HE HE'S A PARROT PEROSON I NEED TO FIND THE PARROT PEOPLE"

he's my 3rd fav, behind the Sidon and Mipha (although im trash for like any of the characters in the game, even Beedle. he's so strange)
@Kairo

yes my username is a monster hunter reference its my fav game series heck

i need that kass fandragon. since botw is my first zeldo game, but my friend is a huge zelda nerd, i already (kinda) knew what the races of the game were, but when i went to a stable and saw kass there, i shiekd: "OH MY GOD WHAT KINDA RACE IS HE HE'S A PARROT PEROSON I NEED TO FIND THE PARROT PEOPLE"

he's my 3rd fav, behind the Sidon and Mipha (although im trash for like any of the characters in the game, even Beedle. he's so strange)
xulc4O8.png
i need a thousand
i need a thousand
@FrozenBarioth
Zelda is my favorite game series, but I also play Monster Hunter from time to time. What weapon(s) do you main?

My first Zelda game was actually Majora's Mask. Which was probably not the best game to start off with, because it was super stressful and tough, but it was certainly fun enough to convince me to purchase 6 other Zelda games. xD Also, I feel like I should mention that I almost accidentally sold my only pair of pants in Breath of the Wild... I don't even remember how, just that when I talked to Beedle, my pants weren't on and I almost sold them??

I'm trash for any character in the game too XD. My favorite race is definitely the Rito though. i waNT TO bE A BiRd PERsoN
@FrozenBarioth
Zelda is my favorite game series, but I also play Monster Hunter from time to time. What weapon(s) do you main?

My first Zelda game was actually Majora's Mask. Which was probably not the best game to start off with, because it was super stressful and tough, but it was certainly fun enough to convince me to purchase 6 other Zelda games. xD Also, I feel like I should mention that I almost accidentally sold my only pair of pants in Breath of the Wild... I don't even remember how, just that when I talked to Beedle, my pants weren't on and I almost sold them??

I'm trash for any character in the game too XD. My favorite race is definitely the Rito though. i waNT TO bE A BiRd PERsoN
9CxYF0H.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12