Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Trident Thoughts?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Put em here y'all.
Put em here y'all.
I need a million.
I need a million.
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
I'm not a fan at all. But then again I'm biased as I'm not a fan of weapon apparel in general. The only weapon apparel I like are the pirate swords on female nocturnes because I love how they're holding the sword in their mouth.
I'm not a fan at all. But then again I'm biased as I'm not a fan of weapon apparel in general. The only weapon apparel I like are the pirate swords on female nocturnes because I love how they're holding the sword in their mouth.
PJb908Z.png
Tbh pretty meh... It looks a bit too artificial imo, and the coloration doesn't match my water rep or the previous apparel, but I guess that part is entirely subjective :/
Tbh pretty meh... It looks a bit too artificial imo, and the coloration doesn't match my water rep or the previous apparel, but I guess that part is entirely subjective :/
I love it i need twenty
I love it i need twenty
I like it on a few of the species. I'll probably pick up a couple
I like it on a few of the species. I'll probably pick up a couple
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
Now I'm waiting for the Kaien Shiba fandragons, that's it !

Otherwise, I find it pretty cool. Probably won't be using it a lot since water aesthetic is not my jam but still cool.
Now I'm waiting for the Kaien Shiba fandragons, that's it !

Otherwise, I find it pretty cool. Probably won't be using it a lot since water aesthetic is not my jam but still cool.
asgq9q5_by_soujun-da8p8fz.png
I need so many. Too bad it's also exam week so no coli grinding is going to happen and I also have no copper muck so I'm gonna rely entirely on gathering for it which means I'm gonna get less than I need.
I need so many. Too bad it's also exam week so no coli grinding is going to happen and I also have no copper muck so I'm gonna rely entirely on gathering for it which means I'm gonna get less than I need.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I like it, but it isn't working well with my rep, Grendel. I want to put it on others to see how it does, though. Probably going to stock up on them so I can outfit my coli team with weapons and such :D
I like it, but it isn't working well with my rep, Grendel. I want to put it on others to see how it does, though. Probably going to stock up on them so I can outfit my coli team with weapons and such :D
ePOliyb.pnglAvpyOQ.pngJ7D1quC.png
UawspVz.pngdgZqX5Q.png0HBKL8H.png
[i]very good[/i] with ebony filigree [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18566485] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/185665/18566485_350.png[/img] [/url]
very good with ebony filigree

18566485_350.png
XZ9773K.gif
fKJNl8Z.png Staff pls add a Corn item j19IRlq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12