Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Imperial Dragons of Yesteryear
1 2 3 4 5 6
Oh wow! They're really pretty. I much prefer the majestic look of the Imperials today, but I love the dynamic poses of this concept (???) art of them.

And you can too have wingless dragons on FR. Give them tentacles instead. Tentacle-dragons ftw and you can display the secondary colour on them!

/kidding ... mostly
Oh wow! They're really pretty. I much prefer the majestic look of the Imperials today, but I love the dynamic poses of this concept (???) art of them.

And you can too have wingless dragons on FR. Give them tentacles instead. Tentacle-dragons ftw and you can display the secondary colour on them!

/kidding ... mostly
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Someone had a suggestion for a dragon with vestigial wings that were ribbons along the back that would display the secondaries.

I also would love to see the other species.

Thank you for sharing these, they are gorgeous!
Someone had a suggestion for a dragon with vestigial wings that were ribbons along the back that would display the secondaries.

I also would love to see the other species.

Thank you for sharing these, they are gorgeous!
177499lightofknowledge2.png
Haha! Digging up this thread again from ages ago -- thought it might interest people. :)

I also find it fascinating how so many of the original commenters have pretty vistas around their names. I suppose it's only natural that a lot of them would get one after being active on the site for so long!
Haha! Digging up this thread again from ages ago -- thought it might interest people. :)

I also find it fascinating how so many of the original commenters have pretty vistas around their names. I suppose it's only natural that a lot of them would get one after being active on the site for so long!
~~~~~~~~~~~ Awaken to your Fate ~~~~~~~~~~~
I honestly don't mind this thread being necro'd, this is really neat! I really like them but it seems like it would be a little harder to apparel them with the more fur and all.

Edit: OH I SEE NOW. I didn't see the lack of wings, but having wings would clutter them up, most likely.
I honestly don't mind this thread being necro'd, this is really neat! I really like them but it seems like it would be a little harder to apparel them with the more fur and all.

Edit: OH I SEE NOW. I didn't see the lack of wings, but having wings would clutter them up, most likely.
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
Whoa neato :O I'm always a little curious about the old FR concepts and designs and stuff-- did the other two breeds ever get shown?
Whoa neato :O I'm always a little curious about the old FR concepts and designs and stuff-- did the other two breeds ever get shown?
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
Omg I've never seen this. Thank you for ressing it I love this kind of thing LOOK AT IMPERIALS THEY ARE SO CUTE
Omg I've never seen this. Thank you for ressing it I love this kind of thing LOOK AT IMPERIALS THEY ARE SO CUTE
I need them as pets...
I need them as pets...
I'm laughing because it only took me a couple pages to go "wait a minute, this is a way higher volume of vistas than normal, did someone necro a thread??" If I recall correctly, you can see another of the old never-used species here!: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/ratingteen.png[/img] Don't ask me about the third one though. Maybe the auction house messengers?
I'm laughing because it only took me a couple pages to go "wait a minute, this is a way higher volume of vistas than normal, did someone necro a thread??"

If I recall correctly, you can see another of the old never-used species here!:
ratingteen.png

Don't ask me about the third one though. Maybe the auction house messengers?
ZT1GQLd.png
GIVE ME THIS BABY IMPERIAL :O

The adults are neat too, but the baby, oh my everything!
GIVE ME THIS BABY IMPERIAL :O

The adults are neat too, but the baby, oh my everything!
4b5d64bcb28f68557063b5cce7d56167.png < Visit Very Happy Wildclaws!

lBPJhp2.gif
1) You should release these as their own breed... just slap some wings on them if you must.

2) Obviously I have not followed the technical details... but I would love to see dragons like this, without wings, or the wyverns, without front legs etc. Not being able to use certain apparel on certain dragons would totally be worth the variety.... and more interesting IMO
1) You should release these as their own breed... just slap some wings on them if you must.

2) Obviously I have not followed the technical details... but I would love to see dragons like this, without wings, or the wyverns, without front legs etc. Not being able to use certain apparel on certain dragons would totally be worth the variety.... and more interesting IMO
1 2 3 4 5 6